Chapter 10

Chapter 10 : Ignored 

___________________

Oh, there were no words to describe my pain. 

After Mika find out that I was the one who did that thing to Yu, he became so much colder I couldn't be with him anymore. He locked me away from him, and no matter what I said, it was useless. I lost him. 

A week ago 

"I want you to tell me everything" He said, coming closer to my sitting figure. 
"I...okay" I sigh, knowing that if I want him I need to face my mistake. 
"At that time, Ferid was always talking about you and Yu, how you love him and want to save him, he would annoy me everyday" I said and he interrupted me. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" - "You were busy and I was used to it" I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Go on" He whispered. 
"After that he tricked me, making me think that you was going to betray me, become a human and run away with Yu." I whispered, looking at the floor. 

"I...I was afraid. I didn't want to be alone, and I didn't want you to go to those humans. I don't trust them. I wanted to save you, from them, from becoming a human" I whispered. 

"You wanted to save ME by killing the one I am trying to SAVE?" He said angrily. 

"W-Wait! That's not all!" I immediately said and he sigh. 
"Ferid wanted to make a deal with me, he told me that if I switch Yu's pills, everything will be okay. I thought that maybe he would just get sick, or maybe he will just I don't know, get just a little bit weaker...I didn't know what was going to happened but I was so afraid I just did as I was told to.." 

So stupid, that's what I have to say about myself. 

"First of all, did you really though that making a deal with Ferid will be a good idea? And besides, why didn't you tell me? The moment you found out I was going to betray you, why didn't you asked me about that? Why...Why did you betray me? Do you not love me?" His voice was so hurt. 

I could not answer but sit in silent, and look down. 

"I...I can't believe...I was sure Ferid did that but YOU? I trusted you...I promised you I will not leave your side! Don't you believe me?!" He yelled. 
"Mika I LOVE YOU!!!" I screamed loudly as I stood up, "That's why I did this! Mika I'm sorry! I did a mistake! Forgive me!" I said, breaking down. 

"I...I'm sorry too (y/n)" He whispered back and I look at him confused. 

"You...I thought that at least you could be by my side...I thought that you was the one I can relay on..." He said. 

"You can relay on me Mika-" - "How can I relay on someone who tried to kill my family?!" 

____________________________

Everytime he sees me, he ignores me. 
Everytime I try to talk to him, he walks away. 

Everytime I need him, he isn't there anymore. 

I was walking to Krul's room as Lucas and Rene walked after me. 

"Oi, (y/n)" Lucas asked and I turn to face them, "Did you and Mika fight?" He asked me and I turn around. "Yea" I simply answered as I continued to walk. 

"Ohhh...you guys are such a good couple...I wonder why...ugh!" He yelped when Rene's fist hit his head. 
"Are you a baka? Don't say those things to her right now" He said angrily. 

"Comeee (sorry), (y/n)" He apologized and we continued to walk until we reached Krul's room. 

The moment I entered the first I saw was Mika. 

"Oh, I am so happy to see you all, come in" Krul said as she greeted us. 
I walked and stood far from him. 

I could heard Ferid's chuckle. 

"So, I want now to split you into the groups you will be attacking" Krul said. 

"Mika, you Lucas, Rene and (y/n) will be in the same group who will attack the north" Krul said, "Understood?" She smirked. 
I looked and Mika he lightly nodded, not showing any emotion. 

"You may leave now" She said and all of us walked out. 

Mika was walking slowly behind me when Lucas and Rene were walking in the front. 

I stopped and turn around. 

"Mika, Please" I started but he just passed me as if I was air. 

I stood there alone for a long minute, looking at the floor. 

"This is kind of sad, (y/n)" Chess said as she tilt her head to the side. 
"What will I do now?" I asked, looking at the blue sky, which no longer relaxed me. 

"With the time, he will forgive you, after all, you aren't the one to blame if you were born a baka" She chuckled. 

"H-Hey!" I blushed lightly. 
"I'm joking (y/n) channnn. Don't worry, everything will be fine at the end" 
I wish I could wait, but without him I feel so lonely. 
"Thank you, Chess. I will see you around" I said as I jumped off the roof the two of us were sitting on. 
Over and Over, the feeling of despair was taking it's place inside of me. 

The dark night sky were full of rainy clouds as I walked inside of my house, and into our room. 

He wasn't there, and it relaxed me a bit. 

After I showered I hoped into the warm bed. 

He suddenly came, and without a spoken word, lay inside of the bed, with his back against me. 

"Mika..." I whispered but no answer was heard. 
"Mika...it have been a week now... please...I am begging you..." I whispered but he just ignored me. 

I felt as if I was inside of a horrible nightmare.