Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Vampires Vs Vampires

_______________________

'The plan is pretty simple' The (h/c) girl thought as she jumped down. 

'Finding Yu, taking him together with us, and from then only god knows what will happened' She took out her sword, and waited for some orders from the leader. 
When Mika looked around and tested the place, he immediately said "We will head to the west side, kill everyone in your way". 

Lucas & Rene smiled to his orders, nodding their heads and walked after Mika. 
She was walking after him too, every step and every breath that was taken by her caused her heart skip a beat. 
"Humans" She whispered as she took a sniff into the air. 

And like she said, there were two groups of humans in there. 
"Let's go" He ordered and the group immediately jumped and surprised their enemy. 

"Drink my blood, my sword" her voice was husky as she cut two humans in once, causing them to fly and hit the building next to.

The stronger the hit the stronger the pain - it was the cause and effect which the swords were built on. 

As the sword kept drinking her blood, (y/n) jumped from human to human, hitting them with too much power would be useless because they weren't too strong, and power comes together with time, so she put her sword away, looking at the bodies around her. 

Yes, they were killers, but this was such a messed up world that if you won't kill you won't survive.

You can't kill a monster without turning into one.

Suddenly, she felt something moving behind her and when she turn around a sword was just in front of her chest, ready to kill her but another sword stopped it.
Shocked from the situation, she looked widened eyed to see her blonde lover standing in front of her, holding the man with the hat in his throat. 
The look in his eyes were angry as he threw the boy away, causing his head slip off his body. 

"Don't day dream" He said, turning around to her, "We are in the battlefield". She only nodded, and moved behind him. 

Suddenly, out of no where a girl with a small knife appeared, taking Mika by his shoulder and putting the knife next to his neck. 

"I will kill him if you won't stop" She said in a shaking tone, causing Lucas and Rene to laugh. 

"Oh my, kill him my dear, it's not like we care" Lucas chuckled. 

'Right', (y/n) thought, 'We are vampires. We don't have feelings or needs to protect each other. We only desire for blood, after all' 

Swiftly she was kicked down, and after a minute her life were already taken away. 

"Lucas, Rene, go to the center and meet up with everyone their. (y/n) & I will come soon" Mika said and (y/n) stopped walking, standing behind him. 

"Huh" Rene sigh, "I don't want to know what is in their mind" He quietly whispered. 

"Ne ne, Rene, let them have fun" Lucas chuckled and the two walked away. 
Mika took (y/n)'s hand, pulling it lightly. 

"Let's go, (y/n)" He whispered and the two started to walk. 

After seven minutes Mika suddenly stopped, falling onto the ground. 

"Mika! Mika what's wrong?!" She panicked, putting her hand onto his chest.
"It...hurts..." He whispered, growling in pain. 
And it hit her - his thirst was going out of control.

"You have to drink" She said in aloud and worried tone.
"N-NO" he said, " Just, let's go on".
It was useless to try and talk with him about it again.

"So let me give you my blood" She said and he shook his head as no. 

"Mika, don't! We have a big war coming up! If you want to be able to save your brother you have to drink!" She yelled at him, "I will kill a human in our way, just drink mine".

He sigh and nodded his head lightly.
She leaned on him and he bite gently into her neck, letting the hot blood flow down his burning body. 
"It still hurts, but I can handle it now, thanks" He whispered. 

A sound of a loud scream was what made the two turn around and run towards the voice. 

"Here he is!" Said Mika in excitement as he pointed to a boy. he was something like his age, with a dark raven hair and beautiful green eyes. 

He was fighting right now with some random vampires. 
"Y-Yu-chan!!" Mika yelled, and the look on his face was something (y/n) never saw - a light blush with a beautiful smile, so much life in his tired eyes. 

The boy looked and immediately recognized the vampire. 

Humans are evil - it was what she always thought and knew. 

Because of that fact, she didn't thought twice before hitting the purple head girl right on her stomach, causing the girl to vomit a pool of blood. 

(y/n) swiftly grabbed her neck and cut her uniform, and right before she pierced her fangs inside of her flesh, she was stopped by a sword pointed to her neck.

That sword was glowing, and a strange feeling came out of it.
(Y/n) wondered if it was that demon power Mika talked about.

"Die, vampire" The same dark haired boy said before trying to take her life, but Mika pushed him away.

"No" Mika said and then grabbed (y/n)'s hand, "She's mine".
Yu's eyes widened as he heard that from Mika.

(y/n) looked around, they were surrounded by humans.

She wasn't used to it, and she didn't like it.

The point was to save Yu from them, not being with them.
"This vampire here saved my life" He said and she blushed lightly, looking away. 

"We have been together since I have become a vampire, she won't hurt you and you won't hurt her" He said, glaring at the humans. 
"How can we trust her?" Asked an orange haired boy with glasses. 
(y/n) glared at him, standing behind Mika and holding his hand. 

"We don't have a choice" Said Yu, "If she's a family to him, she's a family to me". 

(Y/n) was shocked from this human's behavior. 

What was going on? What was this strange feeling? 

It was the feeling of realizing that a lie you were believing in for more then 100 years, is no more then just a misunderstanding. 

________

A/N 

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated for such a long time. I wanted to make another book after I will finish this but I want to see how this one will work. 

Thank you all for reading