Chapter 14

Chapter 14 : Taken Away

___________

A loud sound interrupted the conversation. 

All of them looked up to see the famous vampire - Crowley, which were pushing his sword in their way. 
(y/n) quickly blocked it, as she was hit by his strong sword and fly away, hitting a wall with her back and falling down. 

When Crowley was about to do another step, Mika already was ready to cut his head off. 
"Leave us alone, and you won't get hurt" He said angrily. 

A purple haired girl helped (y/n) to stand up as she looked at Crowley with a glare. 

"I see" He said, "So you have betrayed your true self". 
"You shouldn't push your nose into this, Crowley" (Y/n) said as she stood up and placed her sword in it's place. 
"This is really disappointing" He said, putting his sword away as well. 

"From all the vampires, I thought that at least YOU had the brain to do the right things, but I guess I was wrong" He sounded sad as he looked at her with his sharp red eyes. 

"Leave us to be" (Y/n) whispered, almost like begging him. 

"I can't, darling" He said, smirking. 

Mikaela and (y/n) moved back, as if protecting their company. 
"(Y/N), I will give you one more chance" Crowley said, looking in (y/n)'s eyes. 

"Think about it again - does it worth fighting for? Look around you" He said, making (y/n) turn around to face her lover's face and his friends. 

"Humans took your life away" He said, coming closer to (y/n), "Are you trying to save those humans now? And for what? For love?" He chuckled, "Love will destroy you in the end, pick your side now". 

Something in his voice made her shake. 

What was that feeling? How can she think about betraying her love? 

She turn around to Crowley and smiled, taking her sword and cutting swiftly his hand off. 

He was shocked to respond, and with that (y/n) jumped down. 

"Come on, jump!" She yelled and all the humans jumped down the building. 

Only Mika waited for her. He took her hand and pulled it, whispering "Come on, we will get out of here together" But as they were about to jump down, a white haired vampire took (y/n) by her neck and pushed Mika down. 

Crowley was standing there, to block Mika's way. 

"Leave her ALONE!" Mika yelled as he took out his sword, but was kicked by Crowley. 

"Too bad this story is going to end here" Ferid smiled and then bit into (y/n)'s neck. 
(Y/N) was so afraid, she could not move or breath but only scream Mika's name. 

"STOP!" Mika was about to jumped onto the building again but was stopped by his brother. 

"We need to get out of here" Yu said as he pulled Mika.

"I can't leave her!" Mika yelled. 

"There will be an earthquake now! We will save her don't worry!" Yu yelled as the ground started to shake. 

"Mika! Mika!" (y/n) yelled but her body started to feel numb as her eyes started to close, and the last picture she saw was Mika leaving her behind. 

***

She woke up into a sharp pain in her back. 

Looking around with her tired eyes, she saw only shadows. 

"Are you finally awake darling?" a voice asked. 

"Why..." She asked, looking at her feet. 

"Why didn't you killed me..." Her voice was so quite. 
"I need you" Ferid said as he came out of the shadows. 

"You...need me?" She asked and he smirked. 

"Darling, this war will be ours if we just change you, just like the humans did." Ferid explained. 

(Y/n) looked confused. 

"Humans have an angel on their side, which making it hard. but you know what stronger then an fallen angel?" Ferid asked, taking her chin and looking into her eyes "A mad demon".