Chapter 8

Chapter 8 : Drinking Blood

____________________

It was a sunny day and I was out, coming back home after a mission. 

"God I'm so tired! I wonder why the queen is in such a hurry to collect all those dirty kids" Lucas said as he stretched up and walked out of the little truck.

"I believe she has her own reasons" Rene told him, getting up right after him.

"All those humans and still the blood we are given is so limited!" Lucas cried out. 
"Stop acting like a child. We all know that if you are thirsty you can kill as much as you like in the missions" I angrily said, getting up and walking behind those two vampires.
"Why you gotta be such a rudy~" Lucas glared.

"Just stop being a cry baby already, I can't hear your cries all day" I angrily said as I walked pass the two. 

"Stupid bitch" He murmured under his breath. 

I continued to walk until I finally reached my apartment. 

"Mika? Are you here?" I asked as I walked in and closed the door after me. 
No voice talked back. 
I sigh as I changed my uniform and walked to Krul's room. 
I knocked on the door and walked in after hearing her voice. 

"How can I help you, (y/n)?" She asked me, writing something on a paper.
"I see Mika isn't here too..." I sigh as I turn to walk away, "Nevermind" I murmured.  

"Are you searching for Mikaela?" She asked.

I nodded and she said "A day ago we brought some new prisoners from the war, and I believe that one of them knew his brother, so I think he is spending his time with her"

"Tch" I clicked with my tongue before hissing a little thank you and walking away.

He is such a busy guy.

The moment I thought that everything is going to be fine, it turns that he find something another to do.

I walked back to my apartment, too tired to look for him again.
I filled my bathtub with warm water and some soup, and then hoped in, letting the warm liquid was my body.

I rest my head against the wall, looking at the ceiling.   
After some long minutes the door to the bathroom opened wide. 

"Didn't your'e family teach you to knock before you come inside the-" I was about to end my sentence when suddenly the figure fell inside my bathtub and bite my neck. 

I open my eyes all at once and try to push away the body but his grip got only stronger as I growl in pain. 
I look down to see my familiar blonde hair. 

What was going on? 

Suddenly, he pulled away from me, and with widened eyes looked into mine. 

"I'm so sorry" He immediately said, looking down at the water. I was sitting now, holding my legs close to my chest my hands covering me. 

"What was it?" I asked, shaking like crazy. 

"It is not use" He said, shaking and sweating. 

"What are you talking about Mika?" I asked him. 
"I...I can't I just can't take it anymore." He said, "No mater how much I drink, I feel like I ate sand. I drink more and more but the pain just wont go away" He told me, almost crying. 

I never seen his face like that. 

I put my hand on his cheek and with the other hand I started to unbutton his shirt. 
"I think you should take this bath with me. Come on, relax and drink as much as you want until you feel better" I said. 

"I don't want to drink from you anymore" He whispered. 

"I don't care" I said, cutting his uniform with my sharp nails and hugging him so our bare bodies were touching each other. 

"Come on, breath and calm down" I said as I pulled him over myself so his head was resting against my chest. 

He closed his eyes and did as I said.
"Now, drink" I ordered him. 

"I'm fine" He murmured, almost like falling asleep. 
"You must drink" I told him, "And if you are not going to drink my blood then I will make you drink humans blood" I whispered angrily. 
I offered him my finger as he opened his eyes and turn to look into my eyes. He put my finger inside of his mouth, and licked it, making me blush. 

Our faces were just a breath away from each other. 

He then slide my finger inside of his mouth, and with his sharp teeth cut it gently, letting few drops hit his tongue. 

He then started to suck my finger and I felt the excitement growing more and more inside of me as his body starting to rest against mine, our heart beats are beating the same rhythm.

"Getting excited aren't you? Such a lewd woman, getting excited from feeling pain" He chuckled the last part.

"S-Stop talking nonsense" I said, looking away.
"But you like it, don't you?" He asked, starting to kiss down my neck. 

"It is going to be a great bath"