Chapter 3

Chapter 3 : Losing it
_____________

A week.
Only one week was left until the dearest person to me might not come back.
And still, all he was doing was sitting in that stupid library, wasting his time with books instead of wasting it with me.
I can understand him, he was so sure he will be able to save his brother and still come back...
I was praying for his sake, but somehow I understood that he don't even know what he will do when he will save him.
Will he come back for me? Will he stay there? Maybe his brother is already married? Who knows!

«Y/n?» A voice asked from behind me and as I turn around I see Krul.
«Yes?» I asked, bowing down a bit.
«Have you...talked with him?» She asked me and I just stand there in shock.
«I completely forgot...I'm so sorry» I whispered.
«I see» She said, really pissed off as she started to walk away.
«Wait!» I say and she stops.
«I'm really sorry...I will tell him right now» I quietly said.
«You better and tell him RIGHT now because if you don't he will suffer, only because of you».
Her voice made me feel chills all over my body as I nodded and immediately starting to head towards the library.

I search for the blonde head and found it in the same place with different book.
«Hey» I said as I come behind.
He puts the book away as he says, «Hey, what are you doing here?»
«I need to talk with you» I say.
«So talk» He said, his blue sky-ed eyes making me nervous.
«I can't...here...» I say as I look down.
All of a sudden he stands up and grabs my hand, pulling it and heading towards the back yard.

We both walked, quietly but fast, until he stopped when we were outside. Nobody was there, just Mika and I, and the chilling wind.
The green trees were moving along with the wind as my (y/h/c) hair blew with it.
«So, can you talk already?» He asked as if he was running late.
«I...I need to talk with you about...blood drinking» I said slowly.
He rolled his eyes in annoyment and turn with his back to me, walking towards the exit.
«There is nothing to talk about» He said.
«But I have something to say, wouldn't you listen to me?» I asked and he stopped.
«I know it's hard right now, I know you don't want it and believe me, I wouldn't pushed you if I knew what is going to happened.» I said, coming closer to him and putting my head against his built back.
«Please, for me, I don't want to see you suffer. I don't want to lose you. Your brother will understand if you-» I said and he suddenly turned to face me and said with a glare
«Don't tell me if he understand or no, you don't know him so you don't have the right to talk about HIM»

 Your brother will understand if you-» I said and he suddenly turned to face me and said with a glare «Don't tell me if he understand or no, you don't know him so you don't have the right to talk about HIM»

I lost my words.
I couldn't move.

I felt as if I froze in my place from embarrassment and shame.

I pushed him out of my way as I run out of the yard.

I wanted to just disappear.
Does he even care?
I stopped running when I reached the hall, where many vampires were.
I walked slowly, holding the tears with my head up, looking straight at the huge exit door.
«My my, isn't it (y/n) — chan~» A voice irritated me.
I didn't bother to look when I walked out. 

____________________________________________________-

In times like that, when we had fights or something else that makes me feel bad , I would go to a place and lay there, looking and the blue sky.
I didn't have that one place, because I never wanted to be found.
That's what I exactly was doing right now.
I found a quite and peaceful corner, with a little bit green grass and lay there, looking at the sky.
I was always calm when I did this.
It was like my hobby to look at them, just stare for hours in that beautiful shade.
Maybe it was the reason why I fell for Mika.
His eyes always had the prettiest shade of blue.
When he was mad, or sad or happy, his eyes were like the stars.

«Hey there, (y/n)» I heard a voice and looked up to see Chess Belle. She was one of seventeenth progenitor, just like Horn, but I like Chess more than Horn.
«Where are Crowley and Horn?» I asked as I sat up.
«Oh, don't ask! Crowley left us for a mission! What a disaster!» She yelled with her eyes closed.
«Anyway, what are YOU doing here? Don't you have your lovey dovey boyfriend?» She asked, jumping from one side to another.
«I...We fight...and...I...» I was confused with my own words.
«Oh, I see!» She said, over happy to my taste.
«But (y/n)- chan is strong, I'm sure she will find a way to clean things up like she always does.» She smiled to me.
I wish it was that easy as it's said.
«Well, it's getting pretty dark, you should go back before your boyfriend will break up your little apartment» She giggled and waved her hand «See you around!»

I got up and started to walk towards our apartment.
I try to find the best words to say, but when I see that blonde I freeze in my place.

Unable to speak I just walked behind him and walked into our bedroom, closing the door hard enough for him to hear it.
The door immediately opened wide and two hands wrap me into a tight hug.
We stand there for like a minute, until he puts his chin on my shoulder and whispers in my ear «I'm sorry».
«I'm just trying to help you» I said, turning around «But you push me away every time. What can I do to make you understand that you are important to me?» I look into his eyes and somewhere I see sadness in them.

I just hugged him too, and said «I love you so much I can't even think about loosing you».
«I love you too, (y/n)» He whispered, and with his glovey hand stroked my (y/h/c) hair.
«Forgive me, I over reacted, I know you are trying to help» He said into my hair.
«Can we just go to sleep and cuddle all night?» He asked and I chuckled. 

I was just cleaning the kitchen, in a pretty good mood when I heard the door opened.
«What are you doing here?» I asked when a familier odor hit my nose.
«I came to visit you since I haven't seen you in a while~» Ferid said, coming closer to me.
«Can you go away?» I asked him without looking and he chuckled.
«I can, but I don't want to~» He said, clearly checking my body because I was wearing shorts and a tight black shirt with long sleeves.
«Do I need to call Mika?» I asked, not wanting to do the dirty work in kicking him out and ruin my red nail polish which haven't dry yet.
«No, I don't think so» He smiled, and I saw something dirty in there.
«Did you thought about what I told you?» He asked.
«I thought I told you my answer» I said, crossing my hands «And it's not going to change».
«Hmmmm» He smiled.
«Well, I have nothing to do here» He said, turning back and facing the door.
«Say, have you wondered what keeps Mika so busy in the Library lately? You should check it out, you might find it interesting» He smiled and walked out.
«What a freak» I said and continued to do what I was doing.