Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : The coming War
__________

It was in night time when Krul called everybody to the main hall. She was standing there, with punch colored hair, looking all innocent and small but only the vampires knew her truly power.
Don't judge people by the look — was her suitable quote.
«If we won't start this war, the humanity will start to increase, reproduce, bloom and control this world again. For our sake and for our lives, we can't let this happened! We must erase this generation forever!» Many voices of support were heard. All of them stood up, applaud and yell her name.
Only Mika and I were sitting, one next to each other on the chairs from above, looking at them. 

«Tch» I heard and turn around to meet his eyes looking at Krul with hate.
«I'v had enough. I'm going» He said as he stood up and walked away, not looking at me at all.
I sigh and look at Krul. The smile on her face was big and confident.
«Hmm? Why did Mika-chan leave you here?» Ferid asked as he walked towards me and sat down.
I ignored him.
«Stop being so rude. Now tell me, like to a friend, what is your choice? Have you been thinking about it?» He asked.
To tell the truth, I couldn't stop thinking about it.
«Maybe» I said, not looking in his disgusting face, «Tell me, what will happen if I won't ask you for help?» I asked, now looking in his eyes to see if his lying or telling the truth.
«Once Mika will save his family, he will no longer show his love for you. In addition to that, Krul will kill his family, and if she will need to kill Mika too, she will» Ferid whispered.
I glared and asked, «That's it? You have done now?» I asked.
«Or he will leave you behind and run away, and you will be all ALONE».

I lost my control and slapped his cheek so hard the echo of the slap was heard all over the hall.
«Don't come near us ever again» I said in wrath and walked away, leaving that monster alone.

«Such a lewd man» I said as I walked into the bathroom. I sat there, looking at the floor and breathing, trying to calm down.
'Mika will never leave me alone, no matter what' I said to myself in my head. I then looked at the big crystal mirror in front of me.
I was crying. I bite my lower lip as I touched my tear.
'I'v been crying too often recently' I though as I washed my face.
I looked at my reflection.
Something in my face didn't looked right.
I felt that something isn't right.
I felt I wasn't complete with my feelings.
Was I really afraid that he will leave me?

The door to the room opened as the blonde vampire walked in, his face looking at the floor before meeting mine.
«What are you doing here?» He asked as he came closer.
«I just... not feeling well. That's all» I said as I look down at the sink.
«Not feeling well? What's happened?» He asked as he put some of my hair behind my ear.
«Head ache» I said, leaning back.
«Head ache? Vampires doesn't have head ache» He chuckled.
«Yes they do» I angrily whispered.
«Come on, are you just upset?» He whispered as he wrapped his hands around me.
«I can tell you are lying, and I can't kiss lying lips» He whispered closer to my ear and then licked it, making me shake lightly.
«Yes» I immediately whisper, hypnotized by his actions.
«Why?» He asked, making sure my whole ear is already wet.
«Because I can't go to the war and fight beside you»
Well, it was partly true.
Krul didn't let me fight because they already had enough people fighting, and I'm sure Ferid or Mika are standing behind this too.
«You don't need to be upset. A pretty lady like you have nothing to do on the battlefield.» He whispered and kissed my lips gently.
I kissed back and the way he kissed changed, and then I understood that I got him into this mood.