Chapter 9

Chapter 9 : Caught for my own sins
____________

Mikaela was gone from the morning until midnight in that girl's cell, and I was getting pretty worried about that. 

After that little attack he had, it is not healthy to stay with a human for so long and not being able to kill him. 

"Oh, Isn't that my sweetiy (y/n) who is enjoying herself right now?~" A voice talked from behind me. 
I turn around to meet a pair of red eyes and a smirk. 

"I did as I was told to, so there is no reason for you to come to my place like that" I said, sipping from my glass, letting the warm blood relax my burn in the throat. 
"Oh, you was such a good girl, acting all goody and goody" He said, blushing lightly. 
"Stop with your bullshit. May I ask the reason for your arriving?" I asked and he nodded lightly. 
"I was just wondering what Mika was doing so long with a little brat. I am sure it was some familiar faces out there" He smirked. 
"Leave" I ordered him and he chuckled. 

"I am not a fool, Ferid. Stop ruing my life" I angrily said. 

"I am not ruin it, darling. You got it all wrong" He chuckled in his way out, "YOU are the one". 

I wasn't sure about that but I decided to go and see how Mika was doing with the prisoner. 
I was walking between the rooms, the smell of blood greeting me. 

"So many humans...Such a waist to keep a place for them to sleep in and some air for them to breath" I murmured under my breath as I walked inside one of the rooms seeing the blonde vampire sitting on a white chair. 

"Mika" I whispered as I hugged his from behind, running my hand through his blonde hair. 

"(Y/N), What are you doing here?" He asked, turning to face me with a little smile. 

"I came to visit you since I've missed you" I smiled and put a kiss on his cheek.
"What are you doing here, anyway?" I asked as I stood by his side.

"There is this human who knows something but doesn't tell, but as the time pass she tells me now and then something new. I just need a little bit more time" He sigh.
"May I see her?" I asked.
"Sure" He said as he clicked on the bottom next to him and the black glass turned into a clear glass. On a chair was sitting a grown woman with black hair, and she opened her eyes and a beautiful sunshine color was shown.
Suddenly, her eyes changed as she looked at me.

She was tided to the chair with her hands behind her back, and suddenly, her body started to shake and her eyes started to get wet. 

"What is happening to her?" I asked, surprised. 
"I don't know, she never act like this" He said, surprised as well. 

"YOU! IT'S YOU!" She screamed loudly. 
"What is she talking about Mika?" I asked, stepping back. 

"I don't know" He said, looking closer into the girls room. 

"Your the girl from the white night!!!" 

___________________________

Mika suddenly looked at me, with a face expression I never saw. 
"It can't be..." He whispered. 
"It's her! The girl with the white vampire that messed with Yu's pills! It's her!" 

No.

This can't be true. 

Ferid killed all of them. 

"Three girl and two boys" Ferid's voice said in my mind. 

"Three girls...and two boys..." I started to see the picture before my eyes. 
But there were only 4 bodies when I went into the building. 
He...tricked me. 
He planned all this. 

He knew it from the start. 
The brown book...Mika wasn't reading that. 
Mika wasn't reading that brown book, he was reading a lighter book, with yellow pages. 
He did this. 

He fooled me, from the very start. 

I could not breath nor move. 

I stood in my place, unable to do a thing. 

"(Y/N)...Come on...tell me you don't know what she's talking about..." He said, his face looking at the floor. 
I couldn't speak. 

"(Y/N), tell me it's a lie. Tell me something" His voice got a bit louder right now. 

I stayed quite, looking into his eyes. 
"SAY SOMETHING!" He yelled at me, the burn in his eyes was shown. 

"I-I'm sorry Mika..." Was all I could say. 
"No..." He whispered, looking at the floor again, "It's a joke, right? Tell me it's a joke" He ordered. 
"I-I-I...I" But the words just couldn't come out. 

"You tried to kill my family. Why?" He asked, looking up at me. 
I couldn't take it anymore, and when I felt the first tear slide down my face, I run out of the room as fast as I can. 

Everything was spinning around me, I couldn't breath. 

I was just trying to save us, I tried to help Mika. 

I was tricked! I didn't knew it! 
I kept running until I reached the outside, and took a deep breath. 
"Hooo Darling, you look a bit upset" A voice said as I look up to see that monster. 
"You..." I whispered, looking down. 
My fits got tighter. 
"Oh, so he find out? What a little misunderstanding" He chuckled and I just took my hand and hit him, a wave of broken stone fly in the air as he moves behind me.
"You can't kill me now, (y/n). I am still needed to the queen" He whispered behind but when I turn around he was gone. 
I look around at the huge hole at the floor that I made and just break down, falling on my knees. 

I am lost.