☆58☆

"I won!" I said as I jumped off the bike and did a happy dance.

Derek got out the car and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He leaned against the hood of the car and watched the sunset.

I leaned against the hood next to him and grinned.

"I totally whooped your ass."

Chief pulled up in his car then he and Robert got out.

"That was fucking intense." Chief walked over with his camera and showed us pictures.

"I thought I was gonna squish you when you went on the inside." Derek said.

"You almost did." Robert said walking over and I shrugged.

"But you didn't, which I am more than thankful about." Derek chuckled.

"We'll see you back at the hotel." Chief said.

"Alright." Then they got back in the car and left.

We watched the sunset until it was completely gone. I turned to Derek and saw he was looking at me.

"Can I help you loser?" He shook his head and chuckled.

"You only won because I let you."

"Bullshit." He smirked and got off the hood then opened the car door.

"I downshifted when we got to the-"

"You know what? I fucking hate you." He started laughing and I got back on the bike. "Don't talk to me."

"Come on Ambs." I put my helmet on and started the motorcycle then sped off.

~

~

I walked out the hotel suite wearing my swimsuit and shorts.

Even though it was about 8:30 there were still people walking around. A few guys started checking me out but I ignored them and went to the pool room.

I saw a guy in the pool doing laps on the side so I put my things down and took my shorts off. There wasn't anyone else in here.

I put my hair in a bun then got in the pool and began doing laps back and forth.

~
~

I heard my phone ringing and I quickly got out to answer then I saw it was Chris. I sighed and sent it to voicemail then put my phone on silent.

"He keeps calling?" I jumped and turned to see Derek getting out the pool in swim trunks.

"You scared the hell out of me." He chuckled.

"I can see that." He grabbed one of the folded towels and dried his hair then sat down on the chair in front of me.

My eyes wandered down to his abs and I bit my lip as the water rolled down them.

He flexed his pecks causing me to look at him. He had a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"You still not talking to me?" I put my phone down and got back in the pool.

I swam to the other side of the pool.

"Is that a yes?" He asked but I ignored him and continued to do laps.

~
~

"Fuckkk." I pulled myself out of the water and sat on the ground then held my leg.

"Cramp?" I nodded and Derek walked over. "Thigh or calf."

"Calf."

He sat down and put my leg on his lap then started massaging my calf. I put my head in my hand and bit my lip as I watched him.

"Better?" He asked and looked up. I nodded but didn't move my leg.

We stared at one another for a few moments then he moved my leg to the outside of him, so he was now in between my legs. He leaned over and kissed me.

It didn't feel wrong even though it was, I couldn't pull away.

I laid back and he crawled on top of me and deepened the kiss. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer.

His hand went to my thigh and wrapped my leg around him. The kiss slowly started to heat up then my cramp started to come back and I pulled away and groaned.

"How about we finish in your room." I nodded. He got off of me and pulled me up.

~
~

Derek carried me into the room and I closed then locked the door. He walked over to the bed and laid me down then kissed me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled the string to my swimsuit then took my top off and started kissing down my neck. His hands massaged my boobs then went down to my bottoms.

Derek kissed down my chest and stomach then pulled my bottoms down. He kissed my core and I moaned then threaded my fingers through his hair.

His tongue entered me and I moaned then pulled him closer.

"You taste so good." He said.

"You probably taste better." I mumbled then moaned again.