☆36☆

I set the camera up on the tripod and started recording.

"Hey Chris, Happy Birthday! "

"Hi Daddy!" Jack said and waved at the camera. "Happy birfday."

"Since you are in Boston with Captain America, Jack and I decided to make you a cake. Right jack?" He nodded.

"What kind of cake should we make? We have chocolate, Vanilla?"

~
~

I turned around and saw Jack licking the spatula.

"Jack!" He looked up at me and giggled then licked it again. I facepalmed and sighed.

"You're so lucky you're adorable."

~
~

I carried Jack to his room and laid him down. I kissed his forehead then set his glasses on the table and walked out the room.

I went to Chris's room and grabbed one of his shirts and my underwear and shorts then went to take a shower.

When I got out, I grabbed my laptop and camera then started editing the video.

Skype: Chris 😍 Is online

Skype: Incoming Call
Chris😍

I answered it and smiled. "Hey."

Chris gave me a tired smile. "Hey."

"It's midnight there, you should be sleeping."

"It's know but I can't."

"How come?"

"I miss you." I smiled.

"Happy Birthday by the way."

"Thank you."

"Whats the real reason you can't sleep?" I asked and scooted back against the headboard.

"Just thinking."

"About?" He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"We've only been dating for like what... 5 or y months? And I feel like I'm forcing you to take care of Jack."

"Okay first of all I never do anything that I dont want to do. Jack is an adorable kid so even if I didn't want to take care of him while you're doing all your charity stuff and movies, I wouldn't be able to say no. You need someone to look after him and seeing as how I'm not doing anything, I'm the best choice I guess. I'm totally fine with looking after him."

"Are you sure?" I rolled my eyes then continued editing the video. "So you're not gonna answer me?"

"I told you I was fine with it." I mumbled.

"What are you doing?"

"Something."

"Like?"

"Editing."

"Editing what?"

"A video."

"Okay." He yawned.

"Go to sleep baby, you got a long day tomorrow... well today but tomorrow... these time zones differences are throwing me way off." He chuckled.

"I love you."

"I love you too, see you tomorrow."

"Alright." He hung up.

~
~

2 hours later, I finished the video and saved it then sent it. I turned my laptop off and laid down.

And went to sleep.

"Dad, please stop. You're done." I said into the mic to dad.

"1 more lap." He replied and the tablet beeped again. I looked down and saw that his engine was over heating.

"Did you refill the coolant?" I asked.

"Shit." He hissed and my heart stopped.

"Dad sto-" I stopped talking when she looked at the tv and saw his bike start smoking.

"Oh my gosh." Robert said.

"Dad?"

"I'm sorry Amber." Dad said.

"Don't, they have-"

"I can't slow down, there's no way I'm going to get out of this."

"I love you Amber." He said as he hit the last curve.

I ran to my motorcycle, ignoring Nick and Robert's yells.

"I love you too daddy." I hopped on my bike and started the engine.

10 yards away from the finish like dad lost control of his bike. His bike jerked one way and it sent him flying.

Everyone gasped and watched in horror as he flew to his death.

I flew onto the track towards his still body. My bike didn't even fully stop when I hopped off. I ran towards his body but was thrown back when his bike exploded.

I hit the ground hard and cried...

I sat up quickly and saw Jack getting into the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed then laid back down.

Jack cuddled into my chest and clutched the plush motorcycle I gave him a few days ago. I wrapped my arm around him and closed my eyes then went back to sleep.