☆18☆

I unhooked the chains to the bike and walked it down the ramp and into the garage.

I went back to the truck and got the second bike out. I turned on the music and grabbed a wrench then sat on the stool and started taking the tires off.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and it made me jump. I turned around and saw Chris Pratt. I got up and turned the music down.

"Yes?"

"Hi."

"Hi." I sat back down and continued working. He pulled up a stool and sat down next to me.

I took the flat tire off and carried it to the other side of the garage and tossed it on the table.

I went over to the closet and pulled out a new wheel then went back to the bike. I put the new tire back on then set the wrench down. I pushed the bike into the corner with the rest of them then went out to the truck to get a new engine.

Chris got up and came over to help me carry it but I walked past him.

I opened the box and took the engine out. I chewed on my lip then wheeled the tool cart over to the bike. I grabbed a cup and dumped the tools out of it then picked up a screw driver and started unscrewing the skid plate.

I popped the radiator cap then grabbed a different tool to crack the drain bolt. Chris held the cup under as the fluid drained out of the bike. I leaned the bike towards me so it could come out.

The next 30 minutes, I began taking the bike apart and replaced the engine. Chris helped but we only said a few words to one another.

I put the fluid back inside then grabbed the keys and got on the bike. I started the engine and it roared to life.

Then I cut the engine off and wiped the sweat from my forehead. I took my gloves off and put them on the cart then wheeled the bike over next to the rest.

Chris wrapped his arms around me and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Never better." I mumbled and put the tools back in the cart.

"Amber-"

"I am okay. Okay? I'm perfectly fine."

"I can see you're not fine."

"Now you think you know me?"

"I know you well enough to know something is bothering you."

"Something is, but I'm fine." I pushed him away and walked out the garage.

I washed my hands, ridding them of the oil. Then I walked to the kitchen and saw a box of chocolate and bouquets of red and white roses sitting next to Chris.

I sighed and walked up behind him and rest my chin on his shoulder then wrapped my arms around him.

"Happy Valentines Day." He said and set his phone down.

"Happy Valentines Day to you as well." I pulled away then started eating the candy.

Chris pulled me in between his legs and put his hands on my butt.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I nodded and continued eating.

Chris leaned forward and kissed my neck. I set the box down and kissed him. He picked me up and set me on the counter and wrapped my legs around him.

He deepened the kiss and I laid back on the counter pulling him with me. He got on the counter and we continued to kiss. His hand went to the front of my shorts and he unzipped them.

Next thing I know he has 2 fingers in me and I moaned.

_________________

AmberElliot Happy Valentines Day🤗

99k likes
10.6k comments