☆41☆

Pratt😍
Hey, us he okay?

Yes and no.

Pratt😍
Im sorry about the other day, I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to know when you were going to come back.

I'm staying here for as long as Kalen needs me to.

Pratt😍
Okay.

_______________

AmberElliot Blood is thicker than water, but not in this case ❤✊ Love my sis😙

610k likes
10k comments

________________

"Amber can you get the door?" Megan called out and I got up.

I opened the door and my jaw dropped.

"Amber?" My eyes started to water and I nodded. He got closer but I backed up.

"Stay away from me."

"Amber I'm sorry, please."

"Mark, I swear to God if you-" He hugged me tight. I tried to push him away but it was no use. I choked out a sob and hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry." He said. "I'm sorry I didn't come back."

"I waited for years-"

"I came back and they said you moved." He pulled me and wiped my tears. "I know I should've came back sooner and I'm sorry."

I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears and I rest my head on his chest. He hugged me once more and buried his face in my neck.

"3 years." I said softly. "You were gone for 3 years."

"I know baby." He pulled away and put his hands on the sides of my face then kissed me.

My eyes widened but I didn't kiss back.

Someone cleared their throat and we pulled away.

Megan and Kalen stood there with a frown and his arms crossed.

"Mark why are you kissing Amber?" Megan asked.

"She's my Fiancé."

"What?!"

Mark is played by Jannik Wilkie