☆25☆

The doorbell rang and I groaned.

"Go away." I called out and put the pillow over my head.

A few moments later it rang again then my phone vibrated.

I sighed and reached over and answered it.

"Hmm?"

"So you have 2 houses." Chris said.

"That's you at the door?"

"Yeah." I groaned. "Give me a minute." I hung up and laid back down.

I got dressed and put on a jacket then walked upstairs.

I opened the door and my eyes widened when I saw Chris holding Jack, who was asleep in his arms.

"Oh my gosh, you got full custody?" He nodded and walked inside with Jack's bags. I shut the door behind him and yawned.

"Umm the bedrooms are downstairs."

"Downstairs?"

"The house is on a cliff, this is the top floor." I yawned again and started walking downstairs.

Chris laid Jack down on the bed and put his bags down

"I forgot you were at court." I mumbled and rubbed my eyes. He took his jacket off and set it on the chair then hugged me.

I hugged him and he buried his face in my neck. I felt droplets on my neck and hugged him tighter and rubbed his back.

"I was so close to loosing him."

"I told you, you'd win. Didn't I?" He nodded and pulled away then pecked my lips.

"Why do you have 2 houses?"

"I got this one because paparazzi found out about my other one and I got irritated so I got this one. How did you find out about it?"

"I've been texting and trying to call you then I texted Chris and he sent me the address."

"K. Well I'm going back to sleep, make yourself at home." I pulled away and went to the other bedroom.