☆23☆

I rolled over and onto Chris's chest then pecked his lips. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me then flipped us over.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day? We can go out, watch movies..." He asked.

"Watch movies..." He nodded and started to get up but I pulled him back down.
"After..."

I kissed his lips softly and trailed up his jaw and down his neck. My hand went to the front of his pants and I rubbed him.

"We have some fun." I whispered seductively in his ear.

I unzipped his pants and pulled them down then pushed my hand inside his underwear. I stroked him and he moaned then started kissing my neck

He pulled my shorts and shirt off leaving me in just my underwear since I wasn't wearing a bra. He pulled away and looked down at my chest then bit his lip.

He reached over and opened the drawer of the nightstand then took out a condom. He took his underwear off to put it on and my eyes widened when I saw how big he is. He looks much bigger than he feels.

He took my underwear off and kissed me then positioned himself.

"Wait. I um... I've never..."
His eyes got slightly big and I looked away.

"Seriously?"

"Why are you surprised?"

"Well because you're hot as hell, probably had a lot of boyfriends and... yeah."

"I never dated so, I've never actually had sex."

"And you want me to be your first?" I nodded and he turn my head to face him.
"Okay." He smiled and kissed me.

He repositioned himself and eased into me. I tensed up and squeezed my eyes shut because it hurt.

Chris slid his hand in between us and started rubbing me. I moaned and bit his lip.

He slowly pushed the rest of himself in as he rubbed me. He didn't move for a few minutes and he started leaving hickeys all over my neck.

Then his hips began to rock and I whimpered then tensed back up again.
"God you're so big."

"Shhh, just relax. It's gonna feel better." He whispered and kissed me.

He pinched my clit and I gasp then arched my back.

Chris bit my lip and tugged at it as he went deeper into me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, pulling him closer.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and moaned. The pain turned into pleasure and I wanted more.

"Faster." I whispered and he did exactly that.

Our moans filled the room and he flipped us back over so I was on top.

I put my hands on his chest and started riding him. He groaned and grabbed my boobs and squeezed them.

I leaned down and his mouth latched onto my boob. I moaned and picked up the pace.

"Fuck."
He moaned and his hands went to my hips. He looked in between us and watched as I slid up and down his shaft. He moaned again and his head rest back on the pillow.

"You feel so good." He said then groaned.

I rolled us over and he got back on top and slammed into me. I screamed and arched my back.

"Fuck, keep doing that." I said and wrapped my arms around him.

He continued to thrust hard into me as I started clawing his back. My stomach began fluttering and rocked my hips to meet him.

He thrust into me a few more times then and I felt myself clenched around him. I moaned loudly as I released and he went faster.

Soon he released and slowed to a stop.

He rest his forehead against mine trying to catch his breath. I kissed him and he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I love you." He whispered and looked at me. "We've only known each other for 3 or 4 months but I really do love you. You don't have to say-" I kissed him.

"I love you too." He smiled and put his hand on my cheek then deepened the kiss.

"Round 2?" I nodded.

I heard the sound of another condom opening and he pulled out of me then changed it.

He flipped us over and I put my hand on the bed next to his head. I lowered myself down onto him and he let out a groan.

His hands went to my butt and he pushed me down so he was in me completely.

I gasped and rest my forehead against his.

"You feel so fucking good baby." He whispered and moaned quietly. His hand went in between us and started rubbing me again.

"Oh my god." I moaned. I could feel myself building up.

I bit Chris's lip and he moaned then rolled us over. He held onto the headboard and thrust into me.

He leaned down and kissed. I parted my lips and his tongue explored my entire mouth. He pulled out all the way them slammed back into me. I arched my back and cried out as I reached my peek.

Chris groaned when I tightened around him. He pulled away and watched as I closed my eyes and released. My back arched and balled the sheets up in my hands.

After a few moments I opened my eyes and saw he was staring at me.

"That was so hot." He said then went back to thrusting.

His breathing changed and his thrust got sloppy. I flipped us over and got off him then took the condom off. My lips wrapped around him and I bobbed my head.

"Jesus Christ." He moaned and put his hand on the back of my head.

He pushed me all the way down, causing me to gag then he released in my mouth. His hips jerked and I sucked him clean.

He removed his hands and I crawled up towards him. I swallowed what was in my mouth then kissed him. He put his hand on my cheek and brushed my hair behind my ear.

He pulled away and smiled at me then kissed my nose. I pulled the covers over us and laid on his chest.

Chris turned off the lamp by the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight Amby." I smiled and kissed his chest.

"Night Chris."

This chapter is also for prattobsessed😂😂 I know how long you've been waiting for this.