☆37☆

Jack and I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv just in time to see Chris walk out on stage.

"I'm hungry, Amber."

"What do you want to eat?" He shrugged. "Pizza?" He nodded.

I picked up my phone and ordered Domino's.

"So you've recently were drafted into the motorcycle racing world." Ellen said and Chris nodded.

"I've always been a fan of NASCAR and about 5 years ago I saw a motorcycle race on the tv. And I've never actually seen a motorcycle race so I just started watching it. The winner was this beautiful young girl and she didn't look like a girl who raced. She looked like a model." I smiled.

"And from then on you just continued to watch it."

"Mainly her, but yeah."

"What's her name?"

"Amber Elliott."

"And you developed a crush on her." Chris shrugged.

"Basically."

"How can come lean that far and not fall off?" Ellen asked and Chris chuckled

"I used to ask the same thing but then I realized how sharp the turns are. So you really have to get the low to the ground so you don't go too wide."

"It looks dangerous."

"It's very dangerous, umm in January I was at one of the races and her bike got wrecked and she broke her ribs. It was the scariest thing to watch, honestly."

"Were you guys together at the time?"

"No, we were just friends."

The show cut to a commercial break and I got up and grabbed a bag of Oreos.

~
~

"So there's something we were sent to show you on the show today, take a look."

"Hi Chris. Happy birthday!" I said.

"Happy Birthday Daddy!" Jack said and waved at the camera.

"Since you are in Boston with Captain America, Jack and I decided to make you a cake. Right jack?" He nodded.