Chapter 9 (Cooper POV)

Hi everyone! I had a lot of messages and comments from people asking for a point of view from Cooper :) I wasn't going to do it at first but I decided to write it out and it seemed to work :) It's kind of a bonus chapter but still goes through the story, the next chapter will be Ally again :) I would just like to thank you all so much for reading. we're #13 on teen fiction! Anyway, please comment any ideas and what you think and don't forget to vote if you like it! :) Cooper! ------>

Chapter 9: Cooper's POV for those that asked J

"Coop!" I had been sat with my legs up on the sofa and watching the TV when Josh burst through the door with his jeans low on his hips. Why does he always seem to be half naked?

"Josh, there's these things, they feel quite soft actually, they're called clothes, ever heard of them?" Josh shot me a look and then leaned on our doorframe.

"Very funny, smart ass, I was going to ask if you wanted to have Sally over tonight," he reasoned, looking at me with a hopeful expression.

I sighed, running my hand down my face. "For the last time man, her name is Ally!" I exclaimed, stretching out and sitting up.

"Oh yeah, well, do you want her over or not?" I raised an eyebrow, why would he want me to have Ally round? He normally wants me out.

I watched him as he walked to the table, picked up a shirt and pulled it on, not even checking if it was his or not. I knew it wasn't mine, I only stay here a few days a week and I prefer to keep my stuff clean in my room. However, it definitely wasn't his either so it must've been Dale's.

"Why do you want me to have her over?" I asked whilst standing up. Josh looked over, almost timidly. He scuffed his foot on the floor and then sighed.

"I'm having Layla over tonight and I don't want her to be the only chick here, she might feel... I don't know, uncomfortable," he shrugged. I raised both of my eyebrows. I couldn't believe that he was serious. I was sat in front of the biggest player I knew and he was telling me that he wanted to have a girl round for the third time and he wanted her to be comfortable. I was actually lost for words.

"What happened to no sloppy seconds?" I inquired, resting my elbows on my knees and giving him one of my winning grins. His face didn't flush but he did throw a ball of paper at me before smirking which I cleverly dodged.

"This isn't seconds, this is fourths," he announced proudly.

"When did you see her for the fourth time?" He walked over and dropped into the armchair in the far corner and rested his head back, closing his eyes.

"Well, I saw her last night and took her out this morning."

Again, I was dumbstruck.

"Wow, you're really serious about her then?" He nodded, then opened his eye a slit and looked at me.