Time's UP

Kurapika's POV

I woke up and couldn't find (y/n). Where is she? Why is she running from everyone. Hisoka suddenly popped up in my face, and all I could see was his two symbol shirt.

"Don't worry (y/n)'s safe now. I brought her back to Killua. And your deal is now off, just so we are clear with one another."

He walked away as I stood there frozen. Our two kisses were my entire life. Why couldn't it last one more day? Just one? I miss our hands in each other's. I miss us. Even though we weren't real, I miss our day together.

Killua's POV

I had (y/n)'s hand with mine as we were trying to find Gon. His words hurt, but I don't think he meant what he said. I don't think he meant any of it to be honest. (y/n) swung our hands back and forth like a little kid, but it was adorable. I felt another presence, and so did (y/n), I could tell. We stopped, our hands still together. She looked around viciously, like she was about to murder someone.

"KILLUA!"

Suddenly she pushed me down to the ground, I saw an arrow fly past her. A scratch was left on her cheek from the arrow. A man pulled out of the bushes, he laughed a little as he looked at (y/n) in despair.

"Your Hisoka's little sister aren't you?"

"I am. Why do you ask."

"I'm going to kill you, then bring you to your weak brother."

The man looked confident in himself. I stood up and threw my arms in front of her.

"If you want her, you have to go through me first."

The man laughed as he pulled out another arrow to use.

"Killua. Let me handle this. He is an old enemy of mine. Please Killua. You can step in when you think you need."

I walked beside her, as the man held an arrow straight to (y/n)'s forehead. She just stood there with her eyes closed. She looked quite focused actually. But if she doesn't move when he fires, I'm stepping in.

The man finally shot, she didn't move. I tried to get in front of her but she threw her arm in front of me first. A sudden purple orb surrounded us. The arrow hit the surface of the orb and fell to the ground. (y/n) opened her eyes and the orb disappears.

"You really haven't gotten any stronger, Baji."

"I have you little brat!"

"I've been called worse."

"What?"

"YOUR FRIEND!"

(y/n) snapped her fingers and he now had an orb of his own, but pink. The orb dissolved and turned into dice and cards. (y/n) snapped again and one of the cards came to her, ace. She held the card in front of her face. Baji couldn't move, I could see him struggling. She threw the card straight threw the orb and tapped his forehead with the car, making him bleed.

"You always wanted to be stronger than Ohisima. But your weaker than me SO DON'T TRY IT! I've had enough of you bull crap over the years I've known you. I hated every minute I had to spend with you. I bleed because of you, cried because of you. You killed MOMMY! Leave me and my family ALONE!"

The dice suddenly exploded, as the fog cleared up, I could see all the cards stabbed him. He was obviously dead.

"Well, I don't want to mess with you."

I joked a little and she giggled. God, she just fought someone and she can giggle like that. It was so cute.

"I typically don't use that attack."

"I can tell."

We finally put our hands back together and started our hunt of Gon. We laughed and joked and talked along the way. She was so funny, we finally found Gon sitting by a small pond.

"GON!"

He looked at us and looked back at the pond, I looked at (y/n), she nodded at me for me to go. I ran to Gon and hugged him, or his back at least.

"Gon I'm so sorry for what I said. And for what I did. I want you back, your my buddy. Come on Gon. Please."

I started to cry on his shoulder, I felt his hand come up in my hair, I looked up to see him smiling.

"It's okay, Killua. I'm sorry too. I went too far, I know (y/n) is yours. I will find someone better! I want all of us to be friends again."

"Friends?"

We stood up, I held out my hand, which he gladly took.

"Friends!"

(y/n) hugged us both, she eventually made a group hug. I could see Gon's smile. Which made me happy. We eventually heard something from our name tags.

"Your time is up! Will all the remaining applicants please return to the starting point?"

We all looked at each other and screamed at the same time.

"Let's go!!"