Best Of Friends?

Gon's POV

I sat down on the branch after I hit my stupid head a lot. I'm so stupid to even think she may love me. The sky was still dark with bright whit stars, they are beautiful. (y/n) stands out like the stars. Stupid shut up! I was closing my eyes about ready to fall into a slumber when I heard a gorgeous voice call out my name. I open up my eyes to see an amazing (y/n) standing in front of me with worried eyes.

"You said you wanted to talk to me Gon."

"Oh y-yeah it's n-nothing."

Why am I stuttering? This is weird. She has Killua. But I just want one kiss! Just one! I stood up and looked at (y/n)'s gorgeous (e/c) eyes.

"Tell me!"

"I can't (y/n)."

"Awe no fun!"

"I can't tell you because it will hurt us."

"No it wont Gon. Please tell me."

She put her hand up to my cheek and caressed it. Which made me blush a slight pink. I put my hand over top of hers, which made her blush. Someone please tell me why this little girl is so adorable. Well were the same age but. You get the idea.

"Gon. Tell me, please."

"I can't (y/n) I wish I could."

"GON! No fair! I thought you could trust me!"

She pouted like a little baby, which was just the cutest thing ever. I have to, she's too cute.

"Okay, but I have to do something before I tell you because your just too adorable."

"Okay!"

She just smiled a huge grin at me. I moved my hand that was on her waist up to her chin, the other hand still at her waist. She was blushing like crazy which just made her even cuter. She followed my rhythm and put both her hands on the back of my neck. I pulled her chin forward, leaning her face into mine. We stopped when our lips were about a centimeter apart before I whispered to her.....

"I love you."

I kissed her and when we broke apart she stood in silence. She looked at me in confusion.

"GON! YOU BASTARD!"

Oh God, not Killua. Anyone but Killua.

Killua's POV

Did I just see what the f*** I just saw. He kissed her! Bastard! I grabbed MY girl by the waist and pulled her closer to me, she put her hands on mine.

"Gon! She's mine."

"You never asked her to be yours, did you! You just kiss her and say I love you!"

"BUT SHE'S MINE GON!"

"Have you ever thought she was scared of you! You an assain! Assains kill people Killua! You have the ability to KILL  her in an instant! I will LOVE her! There's a difference."

"If you don't SHUT UP I'll kill YOU!"

"KILLUA!"

My angel broke the fight between me and Gon, I wouldn't have killed him. But, I would've. I jumped to the original tree (y/n) and I were on earlier. I didn't notice the tears running down my eyes. Which (y/n) wiped off.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay Killua. I'm glad I stopped you before you went to far."

"Did I hurt you."

"No."

"I love you. I don't want to loose you to anyone okay."

"You wont."

"You just KISSED Gon!"

"That doesn't mean I love him!"

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

(y/n) gave me a quick peck on the cheek where my old tears used to be.

"I love you Killua. Only you."

"I love you too. Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Will you....b-be my um, g-g-girlfriend?"

"Yes Killua! Of course I will!"

I gave her a passionate kiss. That lasted what seemed like forever.

"Those pretty lips of yours are mine."

She blushed as I said this. She pulled my hand back down to where we were sitting earlier and I wrapped my arms around her as she snuggled into my chest.

"I love you."

"I love you more Killua."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"Not possible."

Was the last thing I heard her say before I saw her fall into a peaceful sleep.