Questions With No Answers

Your POV

I left Illumi and went to the tree that Killua and I had planned on meeting. The sky is beautiful, it was evening and the sky was about a million different colors. Red, purple, green, blue, almost any color you can think of. I sat on the trunk of the tree, and adjusted myself so I wouldn't be uncomfortable on the branch. I watched as the sun got lower and lower, darker, and darker. I wonder where everyone is. Like Gon, Killua, Kurapika-san, Leorio-san, and Ohisima.

"Oi. You okay?"

I finally saw the boy I wanted to see for the past 30 minuets.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just wondering about you."

"You don't have to worry about me."

"Well I do."

It was an awkward silence before he came over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Your to cute for your own good."

"No I'm not!"

I sat and pouted like a little baby. I looked over to Killua to see him laughing a little bit at my childish behavior. We sat and watched the sun finally go down behind the horizon. It was now dark oustide with bright white stars.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"No you don't!"

I pout like a little baby again and fell asleep.

Killua's POV

God she's beautiful. She looks so peaceful. How did I fall in love with this girl. All I know is she's mine, and I'm not sharing with anyone.

"Killua!"

"GON SHUT UP BAKA, (Y/N) IS ASLEEP!"

"Oh sorry. I was trying to find (y/n) but nevermind."

"Well she's right here, I got her."

"Oh, um, I was going to talk to her."

"Oh."

"Can I have her tomorrow sometime? For like, 10 minuets."

"Yeah, what do you need to talk to her about."

"Nothing much, just need to talk to her alone."

"What about, Gon?"

"I told you, nothing much."

"Yeah right."

"I gotta go."

Gon's POV

Before Killua could say another word I jumped over to another tree. Baka! Why did this happen to me. Why is her smile so goregous? Why is she the only one on my mind. Why do I want our lips to meet, our hands to touch, just GAH! Baka! She has Killua. Why am I so mad? Am I jealous? Why do I feel this way. Baka! And then it hit me like broud daylight.

I'm in love with (y/n)-chan.