surprisingly (Splondie)

"But Humphrey," Blondie whined as she stomped after Humphrey into the tech room, "why can't I cover the Ever After High: Winter Games."

Every winter Ever After High held a series of winter sport events that each grade participated in. Many students tried to make it onto as many teams as possible but Blondie was one of the few who would rather watch then do. And this year she was pretty sure she was going to cover them. Which would have been HUGE for her mirrorcast, plus she would have gotten the best seats for each event. It was a win win.

"Blondie, what do you know about Ice Hockey," Humphrey asked.

"It's Hockey but on ice," Blondie answered.

Humphrey sighed, "That was a trick question. Hockey is always on the ice."

Blondie pouted, "That's not fairest Humphrey! You have to let me do the EAH: Winter Games, think about how awesome it will be for my mirrorcast!"

"I'm sorry Blondie but, as Head of the Network, I'm going to give it to someone who knows a thing or two about the Winter Games," Humphrey said, "And he should be arriving any minute now."

Who ever thought that High School Networking would be so dramatic?

Blondie crossed her arms. Who ever toke this spot away from her better neither be a totally sport fanboy or super super super hot.

"What up my Hump Dump," a voice called from the doorway. That voice belonged to the greatest, and most annoying, rocker in the school, Sparrow Hood. Blondie had interviewed Sparrow before, just because his band had been having some decent music and gigs as of lately, and he was horrible to work with! How in Humphrey's right mind did he think that Sparrow could do a better job than Blondie!

"Blondie," Sparrow said, tripping his fedora at her, as he made it to where Humphrey and Blondie were standing. Blondie just huffed.

"Welcome Sparrow," Humphrey said, sending a glare to Blondie, "Why don't I show you where you'll be broadcasting and Blondie will take it from there."

Blondie squeaked and shot Humphrey the 'I have your baby halloween photos and I'm not afraid to post them on my blog'. Humphrey pulled at her arm as they started to walk to the filming room.

"I have to check Gingers video, so please Blondie try not to act like a 5 year old," Humphrey said, once they had all gotten into the room. The crew, aka Dexter, Humphrey, and Blondie, had worked hard on making it amazing. They couldn't change the blue walls but they did what they could. White puff balls, white fairy lights, silver stars, and the whole thing looked like a winter wonderland.

"So this is going to be my chill pad for the next few weeks," Sparrow said, hopping into one of the spiny chairs.

"It's going to be your filming studio, not your 'chill pad'," Blondie stated, "You should arrive 1 hour before shooting and stay between 30 minutes to an hour afterwards."

"Sure thing." Sparrow said.

Blondie explained the basic rules, how the camera, lighting, and sound work, and showed him where his microphone and headpiece would be when he came into film.

"Did you write it all down," Blondie asked, ready to leave.

"Nope," Sparrow said, popping the p.

Blondie rolled her eyes and asked, "How are you going to remember everything then?"

"In my head," Sparrow said, tapping on the left side of his head.

"You don't have a planner or anything," Blondie asked and Sparrow shock his head.