Just Friend my Butt (JustinexHolly)

Before we get started I would like to say that I am starting something new for writing. Every week I hope to publish at least 1 one-shot or one update for either on ongoing on shot books or my new story that should be up in a month or two. The one shots will be random and I have made a list with over 100 ships so that in the time I do this, I will have the chance to please all the request I have gotten. Now not all one-shots I publish will be like this, I will be posting extra one-shots of ships I like or ones I have more ideas for. So it is likely that there will be more than one one-shot for every couple. I also think it would be cool to get more cracks hip ones shots out there. So as the first installment of this challenge, Miss Holly O'Hair and Justine Dancers.

********************

It wasn't like Holly wasn't good with showbiz. She know all about the hair, makeup, lighting, and the costumes. Now was she the best at it? No. If someone ask her to help out with it, would she say yes? Yes. And that was how she got herself into being Justine's 'helper' that weekend.

"Hey Holly," a cheer voice, that belonged to the lovely Justine Dancer, said as Holly walked out of Damsel-in-Distress class.

She turned and stopped in the middle of the hallway for Justine to catch up with her. Like Duchess, Justine didn't want or run in the hallway but danced her way through student. Holly found Justine gracefully movements memorizing, and it was only Justine was right in front of her that she realized she had been starring.

Flustered, Holly said, "Hey Justine."

Going from her front flat on the ground to raising her to the tip of her toes, Justine asked Holly, "What are you doing this weekend."

Holly, on instinct, blushed. Now she didn't know how Justine meant it so she simply replied, "Why."

"Well, I have a show this weekend and I was wondering if you could help be backstage," Justine said as she spun herself around and landed in fifth position.

Of course she didn't mean it in that way, "Um sure. I would love to help," Holly replied.

She and Justine stood there for a second, and Holly notice a look in Justine's eyes that she couldn't quite. She didn't feel as weird about starring now, seeing clearly that Justine was looking at her too.

Because Justine was slightly taller than Holly when she was on her pointe shoes, she leaned down and kissed Holly on both checks. "Thank you Doll," she said quickly before she danced off into the madness in the hallways.

Holly placed her hand on her left check, her fingers tracing around the place where Justine's lips had been only moments ago. Holly was pretty sure that's how you said 'Hello' in France but was Justine french. But she was saying goodbye, so did she kiss her because she wanted to.

Holly, your overthinking this again.

Maybe I'm under thinking this.

That isn't a thing.

For whatever reason Justine had decided to kiss Holly, she left her blushing and rethinking her answer for helping her out this weekend.

************************************

Holly began to pick up Justine's hair and her figures managed to start the complicated braid. Like Holly, but unlike many of the girls at Ever After High, Justine hair was one color and Justine claimed it to be nothing special. Just plain brown. But Holly had to disagree. When straight, it seem to have a glow to it. Holly felt like she was swimming when she pushed her hands through Justine's hair, it being so thick.

Almost like 12 layers of hair.

Justine hummed lightly but other than that there was no noise in the dressing room. Holly was use to there being small talk between her and her client and music in the background, so the silent bothered her.