Ever After Pokemon Go (FaybellexSparrow)

It is no surprise that once Pokemon Go reached Ever After High, the students were all over it. Even some of the teachers canceled classes or went around with there students to catch them all. But for some reason, one that no one got, was the top trainers were the general villainy kids. Some how they got all the rare Pokemon and were levels ahead of everyone else. None of them know how this was happening but they weren't go to ask it to stop anytime soon.

The only person to realize how was Sparrow Hood. Now Sparrow Hood is the Pokemon nerd out of the class. He collects the cards, plays the games, watches the anime, reads the manga, and he may or may not have a Pokemon stuffy collection.

Sparrow Hood realized that the Pokemon were somehow attracted to the most magical places in Book End. And the most magical people. He figured this out after one week when he kept catching his Pokemon on Faybelle. Like she was a pokestop.

He decide to hunt Pokemon on his own one day and he finally caught JigglePuff when he made it to where Faybelle was eating her lunch. He was on his way to Mus-ic class when he passed Faybelle be her locker and saw his first MagMar. He caught a Dratini when he toke a break from Bookball and went to where Faybelle was practicing her cheer hexing.

It was after practice that day that he decided to confront Faybelle about it.

"Hey Fay," He said jogging up to her.

"Don't call me Fay, Sparrow," the venom in her voice left no doubt in his mind that she meant it or he could say good-bye to his guitar.

"Guess what I caught today," He said, as if he was a child coming back from Christmas break and was telling his friends about his new toy.

"What," Faybelle said, trying to come off like she didn't care but he knew that if he had caught something he didn't have than she would make him trace every single step he had done until he was back to where he caught it.

"A Dratini," he said.

She rolled her eyes, "Seriously Sparrow I have like 5 of those already."

"Ya isn't that interesting."

"How do you mean."

"I always catch my most powerful and rarest Pokemon around you and you already have them."

Faybelle paused for a moment, "What are you getting at Sparrow."

"You attract Pokemon, don't you," Sparrow wished he had a camera for the look on Faybelle's face.

Faybelle stopped in the middle and grabbed Sparrow's arm and dragged him into the nearest janitor closest and slammed the door behind them.

"Wow Faybelle, are you making a move on me," He said as a smirk came on to his face.

Faybelle squirmed a little, seeing where Sparrow was coming from on how that must look to anyone who was in the hallway. She toke a breathe before saying, "How,out of all the people in this school, did you figure it out."

"Luck is always on my side Thorn," he said, leaning back and forth on his feet.

"Don't tell anyone Hood," Faybelle said.

"Why would I give away the reason I'm almost at level 30," He said, knowing that was not the answer that she wanted to hear.

"Sparrow," she said, using her 'You don't do what I say, I will make you wish you were Courtely Jester after the Queen of Hearts birthday party' voice.

"Ok. Now I have a band to rock with," And with that he left the closet.

************************