The love that would never be (one sided ApplexDaring)

She looked at him, with love and caring in her eyes. She had loved him as long as she could remember and she was always sure they would end up together in the end, just like they're story told.

But that wasn't true anymore.

She watched him from across the hall, his arm around the hooded girl. He looked at her with so much love and adore in his eyes. That should be me, she thought to herself but it wasn't.

When destiny became a choose she still thought they would end up together.

How they would have the perfect life.

How they would have the perfect Happily Ever After.

They would live in a castle.

Have kids with blonde hair and blue eyes.

They would be brave, like their father, and sweet, like their mother.

But no.

Reality came in and turn thing around. She asked him to the dance and he said yes. But afterwards when she was about to kiss him, he stopped her.

He told her that there was no spark between them. That the only thing that would have made them work was gone.

He didn't love her, he never would.

She was heartbroken, to say the least. But did she let that show, did she let him know that she felt a spark, that she loved him. No, she did not.

She now watches him with her.

A tear fell from Apple's check and she quickly brushed it away. She got her things from her backpack and with one last look at Cerise and Daring, she was off.

The love that would never be.