New Years (BunnyxAlistair)

From: Alistair

To: Bunny

Hey Bunny, Merry Christmas! I was wondering when you will be heading back to school and if you are going to go to Briar's New Year's party? I also love the vintage notebook and pen set you got me.

From: Bunny

To: Alistair

Hi Alistair, yes I will be at Briar's party and I will probably get back earlier that day. I'm glad you like your gift, I love the bunny tea set and carrot tea.

From: Alistair

To: Bunny

Great, I'm glad you like it. I'll see you in a couple of days than.

From: Bunny

To: Alistair

Ya see you soon.

**********************************

"Bunny!," Alistair called, as he spotted his friend/crush as she walked into the school yard with her bags. She was wearing a winter sweater with a mint green skirt and a pair of white leggings with light pink fuzzy boots. It wasn't that cold at Ever After High, but while the student were gone a snow fall had come and given the town of BookEnd and Ever After High a white blanket. Alistair him-self was wearing a blue turtle-neck and a pair of brown jeans with some snow boots.

Bunny turned her face into the direction of her friend/crush, and smiled. Alistair ran to her and picked her up and spun her around. He had missed her very much, not only was she his crush but she was also one of his best friends. Once he realized what he was doing he quickly stopped and but her back down on the ground.

Both of them blushed and looked away, one of the trademarks for their relationship.

"Hey," Bunny said.

"Hi," Alistair replied.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Hi."

"OH MY GRIMM," Faybelle, Bunny's roommate, "You to are being such idiots, I am not going not going to freeze my wings off for "Hey and Hi". Talk to each other or I'm going to leave without you."

Both blushed yet again.

"Um so do you want to meet up for some hot chocolate before the party and after we both settled in," Bunny suggested.

"Um ya that would be wonderlandaful," Alistair said. And with that Bunny left along side Faybelle.

"You really need to get better at your flirting skills," Kitty said, as she popped out of nowhere, scarring Alistair. Kitty had her hair in two long braids instead of her usually pigtails. She wore a lavender color sweater along with a violet shade of pants with a pair of plum and pastel purple combat boats.

She looked at him for a moment, "You really like her don't you."

"Ya but she clearly thinks of me as a friend," He said looking down.

"You are one of the smartest people I know yet one of the dumbest as well," She rolled her eyes and looked back at Alistair, "She likes you, everyone sees that she likes you, she had told me she likes you, you don't see the she likes you, she think the YOU think of her as a friend. And you like her, everyone sees that you like her, you just admitted that you like her, but she doesn't see that you like her. Do you see a pattern here?"