Fangirl and Heros (Holly/Darling)

Nobody at Ever After High was normal, everyone knew and accepted that. They were all a different kind of special. Blondie was a perfectionist, Daring was too into himself for it to be healthy, Cerise was absolutely terrified of vegetables and so on. But for Holly O'Hair, she was a fangirl.

She own several shirt and sweater related to books and shows, she follow many pages dedicated to certain fandoms, and of course, lived for fanficiton. But what made Holly the biggest fangirl in the school was that, she did fanfiction about the students and she didn't try to hide it either.

Many people actually requested certain stories about them and there crush, best friends or just people they really really liked (Holly had lost count of how many prince, and princess, asked for stories to do with Apple, it was quite scary). Holly left all the orders and story ideas in a pink notebook that she had with her at all times.

_______________________________________

Holly was late. Again.

She had been late everyday know to Princessolgy. It's not that she didn't like the class, it was certainly one of her favorites, it was that it was right after Lunch and during Lunch she did her writing. Holly had many stories going currently, Rosabella as all the animals, Hunter asking Ashlynn to marry him, Daring winning a beauty pageant, not stories you can finish in one day.

She rushed down the hall, praying that she would make it before the last bell rang. As she ran, she found herself on the floor and her stuff all around. She quickly got her stuff together, her thronework, her pencil case, her phone and stuffed them all roughly in her bag. She looked up at the clock, she had exactly a minute and thirty-nine seconds. Thirty-eight. Thirty-seven, she tour her eyes away from it and stood up.

"I think you might need this," a voice said from behind her.

She slowly turned to see Darling Charming holding her notebook. She never let anyone, not even Poppy, hold her notebook. It was like a child to Holly, and she was very over protective about it.

She looked Darling in the eye, and slowly took the notebook back. Darling gave her a funny expression.

"Thank you," Holly said calmly, clutching her notebook.

"Your welcome," Darling said, trying to figure out the feel of the convention.

"Wait," Holly said, horror coming on to her face, "your in Princessolgy. I'm in Princessolgy but I'm late. Did she send you to find me? Do I have detention? Oh Darling, I can't have detention -"

"Slow down O'Hair," the young charming princess chuckled, "I was in the bathroom. Class is being held outside today."

"Oh great," Holly let her arms unfold, "I was just by the main gate."

"Well why don't we make are way down to class together," dimples showed as the words were spoken.

"I don't see why not," though as the two began to walk, it wasn't like we people walk with there friends. Holly often laughed along side her friends as they walked down the hall to their next class. But oh no, only silence we there between Holly and Darling.

"So hows the writing going," Darling asked, as the began to walk up the stairs.

Holly would not lie, she was a little taken aback. "You know about my writing."

Darling chuckled again, "Well, it's only what everyone is talking about in school. I also happen to read the short story my brother requested and it was short from brilliant."