A Splash of Water in my Face (HopperxKitty)

Hopper was use to having bad things happen to him, being the frog prince and all but today really toke the cake for all bad days. First at the end of his first class, Beast Training and Care Taking, he turned into a frog and nobody notice, so he had to hop all the way to school missing his second and third period classes. And then he fell from the tower in Hero Training, not just failing the assessment but having to go to the nurse office for his back. And then coach gingerbread made them so bookball practice in the rain.

He was stomping off to his dorm room, ready to scream into his pillow when Kitty appeared in front of him, throwing a glass of water in his face and laughing. He just went around to her and didn't say anything, much to Kitty's dislike.

"Hey, this is the part where you much more of an idiot out of yourself," she called from behind him.

"Well then I guess you'll have to find someone else to be your idiot today," he answered back to her.

She then appeared in front of him, "But I already throw the glass of water in your face."

"Sorry Kitty, I am not in the mood," I said, walking around her again.

"But this is part of my pranking schedule, I get on Duchess nerves on Monday, make fun of the Cheer Squad on tuesday, cause tension between the Royals and the Rebels on Wednesday and splash water in your face on Thursday," she says as she tried to catch up with me.

"I am just having a bad day ok, can you leave me alone," I said to her.

"Well then," Kitty said, appearing in front of me yet again, "I guess Doctor Kitty will have to make you feel better."

And with that, she toke the collar of my shirt and kissed me. I was too shocked to do anything and I was still in shock when she stopped.

"Now I want you to go back to being your cute idiot self," she said and headed off, and I could have sworn I saw her blushing but she is Kitty, Kitty never blushed, let alone call anyone cute. But yet she did and she called me cute, sure she said I was a idiot as well but still.

Oh Grimm is that girl annoying, I thought to myself, but man is she a good kisser.