Style

(Kyle's PoV)

" S-Stan!" He hissed a rosy flush crossing his cheeks as he bows his head to try and escape the raven haired male. Yes they had began dating, but that didn't mean that they had to show it to everyone.
It had only been a month anyway.... he honestly didn't think Stan would care so much about being affectionate... since well Kyle wasn't very keen on affection.
Which brought us back to right now. Where Stan was trying to get me to say those three magic words in front of our friends, like that was going to happen. He hardly said those words when they were alone-never really saying them in front of the raven himself.... mainly when he's asleep.
It was hard to keep from being embarrassed, he could hear the girls giggling in the corner and he could see the way Kenny's mouth twitched and how everyone was staring that they were all waiting for him to answer the black haired male.
" c'mon Kyle~" he coos sweetly in Kyle's ear as the red head let out a shy noise in the back of his throat at the warm breath over his cold ears, it was embarrassing to say the least as he heard a snicker from Cartman. Kyle narrows his eyes at the rather large male " shut it" he snapped out, his temper easily getting the better of him at the smug look he received from the brunette.
" say I love you~" Stan licks the outer shell of his ear and he couldn't help but whine slightly at the feeling " S-S-Stan" he huffs slightly, a pout forming his lips. He turns his face away as he tried to will his cheeks to calm down, it didn't work very well as e heard Kenny's louder cackle, pouting more.
" go on Kyle~" the blonde edged the male playfully with a snort of laughter " he's waiting~"
" I love you" he heard Stan whisper in his ear, a low tone he only really used to catch his attention. A shiver of anticipation ran through Kyle's body and he felt his cheeks beginning to glow pink once more as he just pushed Stan to the side or at least tried to, he wasn't very strong. A yelp slipping past his lips in surprise as he felt a gloved finger poke his cheek, bowing his head in embarrassment.

( ahhh sorry this sucks so much, I'm trying to update! I really am! I've just been struggling a lot >~< I also fixed myself a new Instagram account cosplaycomunity if any of you guys are interested in seeing my recent cosplays that I have done ^^ xx