Creek

(Craig's PoV)
I grin watching red racer,my arm round my boyfriend,Tweek, his adorable green eyes looking at the tv as he leant into my chest.
I pressed a soft kiss to his forehead enjoying the blush that formed over his cheeks, adorable. I shifted slightly to get myself and tweek into a more comfortable position on the sofa we were on, I looked back to the tv to watch red racer,my favourite show.
I heard stripe squeak from his cage to my right and I let out a rare smile reaching over and petting my small guinea pig, stripe was adorable in my eyes and he was my everything, well besides tweek that is, both of them filled my life as well as cigarettes, that I was trying to stop smoking because of tweek and coffee, I've grown to like the taste after mine and tweeks first few kisses, he always tasted like dark coffee, but with a hint of sweetness, probably honey in my eyes.

(Tweek's PoV)
I blush shyly as I felt Craig kiss my forehead,sipping my coffee shyly as I snuggle into his chest out of habit,I don't know why but he always makes me feel safe when I'm in his arms, I felt Craig's fingers through my hair and relax even more, I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes with a blissful sigh, I always enjoyed these moments with Craig, his secure arms around me keeping the underpants gnomes away, and making me coffee, I smile and kiss his cheek gently as I twitch slightly before sipping some more of my coffee to calm myself down, I enjoy all coffee but my favourite would have to be black coffee,it reminded me of Craig a lot and that's what he drank.
I shyly look up at the raven and smile as I watch him play with stripe, I leant up and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek as I saw him smile! I hardly ever got to see Craig smile! I giggle feeling a kiss to my ear, blushing a rosy red as I shyly leant up feeling the gentle kisses down my neck, I squeak feeling his teeth graze over my sweet spot before I leant up and connected our lips in a forceful shy kiss

(( sorry it's short I've been busy with a lot of things and schools coming up, then there was geekfest, that I was looking forwards to,might I add!, it was my first one and I can't wait for next year! It was the first one in Cornwall england and i was so happy,