Kyman

(Eric's PoV)
I cross my arms as I leant against my locker by Kenny, the hippy and the Jew hadn't arrived yet and I believe they're plotting something against us.
I look around,my chocolate eyes scanning for any sign of the two boys, well i wasn't sure that they were guys,they both act and scream like girls so it's half and half, plus Kyle's a Jew so who knows what's going on with him.
Once my eyes finally found the ginger haired male I gave Kenny a nudge and watched the blondes eyes lock onto Stan's as he waved the two over.
I gave a grin as I watched Kyle and that hippy walk over,mostly kyle I have to say, although he may be an insolent Jew he had curves,like a girl. He also had perfect hair that framed his pale face and bright green eyes and that cute button nose that scrunches up cutely when he gets mad.
Wait did I just say that?....
Yes,yes I did
Shut up Cupid me! I mentally yelled blinking as I heard Kyle speak
"Cupid me?" The jew asked with a cute, no scratch that adorable giggle.
I felt my cheeks flush and just crossed my arms " no I don't know what your hearing Jew boy!" I yelled and turned to close my locker.
After a lot of yelling and cussing at mr/mrs garrison I was walking to my locker, I had lunch and was getting my football kit, you see I wasn't the fat kid anymore, I had lost most of my fat and gained a few muscles and I'm pretty popular with the girls, although I'm gay.

(Kyle's PoV)
I sigh softly upon watching Stan,Kenny and Eric play football, I wasn't the sporty type, we'll besides baseball, I could play that.
My eyes wonder to my enemy as some would call him, but he's actually really sweet at times when he isn't calling me a names,don't get me wrong he's still a fatass, always had and always will be.
I watch him run and score tries, it's quite enjoyable,watching the team play the game and practise, Ive been to every practise, to get away from home.
My mom really is a Bitch, Eric was right, she's s stuck up bitch that adopted another son,my brother Ike, because I wasn't good enough, then made me take care of him. Bad parenting that's what i will tell you.
Anyway back on topic, Eric...
No wait! Football, I felt my cheeks flush at the thought. They had a big game next week and I already had a seat, considering I'm friends with the best players on the team. Of course I would be rooting for Kenny Stan and of course Eric, just so perfect and his perfect hazel eyes and shaggy brown hair. I felt myself sigh and blink as I felt someone grab my arm , my eyes trailing up to meet with the beloved hazel " something you need Eric?" I asked as I was pulled to
My feet, ending up chest to chest with him , a rosy blush coating my usually pale cheeks as I look up at him.
" actually" I heard him speak before I felt fireworks in my stomach, fluttering my eyes closed shyly as I felt Eric's lips upon my own,his arms winding round my slender waist as I was held close.
I trailed my fingers up his arms to his hair where they threaded into the brown locks, tugging gently as our kiss continued, it was amazing! It felt good and It made me feel all bubbly inside
" I hate you jewboy " he spoke
" I hate you too fatass "  I spoke with a small smile playing across my face