Crenny

(Craig's PoV)
It's been days,weeks, months.... I don't know what day it is anymore, staying in my room occasionally going to...that spot.
I couldn't shake the feeling out of my body, the tears I shed just keep coming.refusing to eat, I felt broken, now this isn't just a simple break up where you can just ' cry yourself a river,build a bridge, and get over it ' no he lost the one that meant the world to me,and it was all my fault, I wasn't looking, I wasn't their for him, I couldn't save him, he said it wasn't my fault.
But deep down I knew it was. A stupid mistake that's what it was, that stupid driver, the stupid cliff.
Before I knew it I felt the tears starting up again "fuck" I mumbled to no one but myself, wrapping my black scarf round my neck, and heading out the door. My thoughts echoing through my mind of what's been said to me around school since the incident 'it's your fault' 'it should have been you' ' he never liked you' I rubbed my eyes and walked up the road, my breath coming out in puffs as I tried not to sob, I was strong, and I was gonna be strong. Was being the word, I wasn't strong anymore, I was weak and my heart shattered into pieces that day, not building back, just staying shattered into the shards piercing my skin from the inside out.
I've recently been diagnosed with depression since that day,I've been cutting myself, the scars littering my wrists.
I didn't care about anyone, not having the energy to flip anyone of, just staying quiet old Craig.not that anyone cared really, they all cared about...him.
Him being Kenny, his boyfriend.well he was his boyfriend before he died in the accident.
(Past tense)
It was a cold November evening as they walked, hand in hand, smiles gracing both their lips. Both looking over the railing preventing them from falling to their deaths.
A boy no older then fifteen,stood in the arms of a taller fifteen year old, his blue chullo hat covering his messy black hair while the other stood with a orange parka on with the hood up.
Both smiling and laughing together as they watched the sunset and the stars come out before heading back down the twisty-winding road, being careful of their as well as each others steps before it happened.
A dark van with no lights on came speeding round the corner, the blue coated not continuing to walk before he was shoved out of the way by his friend, the friend being Kenny McCormick. The one that passed as soon as he was hit by the speeding van was indeed the Parka wearing teen, Kenny. The blue coated male, Craig tucker, lost his best friend and lover that faithful day'
Just thinking of the day made me cry, I shrunk down at the cliff top sniffling as soft tears rolled down my pale cheeks.

(Kenny's PoV)
I frown softly feeling tears drip down my own cheeks as I watch my lover go through this, I was dead, and I knew it, there was no coming back now, I went to hug him from behind, my hands going straight through him.
I sigh, I hear him all the time, I never leave his side, but he just couldn't see me or even hear me.
I've been here the whole time, listening to everyone pick on him.
I felt my heart clench and my wings flap as I watched him look down the cliff side, I knew what he was thinking, and it may sound selfish but I felt a smile grace my lips, I wanted Craig back and some people may not agree, but he would be happier with me.
So I watched him,sit on the edge before getting enough courage to jump.
I felt tears sting my eyes and slid my arms around him as he fell, staying by his side with every last breath, the blood pooling around and his breathing heavy before I watched his cold eyes close.
I gently caressed his features and smile sadly " baby?" I ask softly and smile as I saw the faint white glow around him, reaching out and pulling the Angels arm up smiling at the sight of my boyfriend " hey baby" I spoke again smiling as I kissed his cheek, watching his eyes open, I hugged him close feeling him hug back " I missed you"
"I missed you too!" I heard him speak letting out a soft sob into my shoulder  " hey shh it's okay I'm here now, I've always been there I will never leave you, your my boyfriend, my Craig and no one can ever replace you, you mean so much to me, I'm glad your back in my arms" I spoke to him as I flapped my white wings so I could get to the hight of the cliff top and placed him down " come fly with me?" I asked holding my hands out watching Craig nervously take my hands.
I smile brightly " you can trust me I won't drop you, now just relax and flap em" I spoke flapping my own wings and pulling him up watching Craig's wings flap slowly then going to a normal speed so we were at the same height.
I held his hand pressing my forehead against his " I love you" I spoke connecting our lips together in a sweet kiss " damn I've missed that" I chuckle.
" I love you too" I heard him say and I press my lips against his once again, feeling fireworks explode in my stomach, I've missed this so much.
" I love you" I repeated pressing sweet kisses all over his pale cheeks, his neck, forehead, ears and of course his nose and lips, hugging him tightly around the waist.
I thought nothing could ruin this perfect moment, sadly I was wrong, seeing as it started to rain, I just smile and hugged him close as we flew together and held hands.
This is what true love felt like, and I was determined to keep Craig all to myself.
( authors note! 1037 words!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!! This was for colormepreety101 sorry if I spelt that wrong ^~^