Style- breakups and makeups

(Stan's PoV)
I let out a sigh as I walk down the road, kicking away snow on the path, today just wasn't a good day, it wasn't going well at all.
Wendy broke up with me for token, again, I mean just because he's rich and black and smart and to top it off can sing really well,doesn't mean he's better than me, does it?
I card my fingers through my black hair and smile faintly as I saw the familiar house in the distance, the faint smell of gingerbread wafting down the street.
Kyle or his mom must be baking, their shortbread is the best in the whole of south park.
I bit my bottom lip nervously, I can't remember when I had started to get nervous about Ky but I suddenly am and I have no clue why, I knock on the door gently with my red gloved fingers

It isn't surprising that Kyle opens the door, gingerbread batter on his cheek along with a few speaks of flour across his nose, I chuckled " morning Ky" I greeted as I walked in " you got something on your face" I spoke grinning as I watched him practically run to the mirror on the wall, I could hear Ike laughing from the kitchen at his brothers stupidity.
I chuckle softly to myself and wrap an arm round Kyle's shoulders " it's alright Ky" I spoke softly and gave his shoulder a squeeze.
I saw his apologetic smile and I immediately knew what was coming as I was pulled upstairs by the pale ginger.
" Stan I'm sorry for what's happened and me and Nicole would have been there to comfort you if we weren't in class" he spoke rubbing my back
I internally groaned, damn Nicole! Damn her for stealing my super best friend away from me!
She probably made up some stupid story so Ky didn't have to come see me, I blink realising that Kyle was sill talking, but I couldn't help but let my eyes trail the shorter males figure, nice hips, small but feminine, small shoulders, think legs, big eyes-bright eyes
I blink hearing Kyle snap his fingers in my face " h huh? What?"
" you weren't listening were you?" He sighed and just gave me a smile, making me feel guilty" let's just play some video games yeh?" He asked and I nodded.
Picking up a controller and sitting by the shorter male and ruffling his hair shown from beneath his green ushka hat, I grin as I saw him pout, adorable.
Wait what?! Why did I just think that? About Kyle? I mean he's nice and smart and cu- damn! I was about to say cute! I'm not attracted to Kyle! He's my super best friend! And he's not a woman! I'm 100% straight! As a ruler!
So what if Kyle was smart, amazing, sweet, kind, had a nice ass-
What?! Why did I just think that?! Well now that I mention it, he does, small and petit but plump, oh gosh.... What am I thinking, I felt my cheeks begin to heat up, fuck (auto correct why would someone say duck? Like wtf? -_-)
" Stan are you okay?" I heard Kyle ask as I felt his hand against my forehead " y y yeah" I managed to stutter out after a few seconds.
A few minuets into the game I heard Kyle's phone going of and heard Nicole talking, I heard something about finding someone better, that's better for her and how Ky wasn't good enough, I frown softly and gently wrapped my arms around Kyle's waist hugging him after I watch him hang up.
I could see the tears building up in his green eyes and frowned.
Quickly scooping him up and gently rocking him while rubbing his back till he managed to calm down " shh" I cooed softly and pressed our noses together.
" no ones ever going to love me Stan! You don't understand, she was the only one who truly dated me for being my dorky self!" I heard him cry into my shoulder and gently pressed a kiss to his temple, sliding the ushka of his head and carding my fingers through his first locks, " shh shh I know there's someone out there for you Ky,you have just yet to meet them" I spoke, I hoped I was helping and by the sounds of it I was " maybe they're just to shy, or haven't noticed how much a good basketball player you are" I playfully ruffled his hair " maybe everyone's just jealous, I mean who's lucky enough to be ginger, pale, without freckles and manage to kick ass as well as being a top notch student?" I questioned playfully tickling his sides " come on Kyle let me see that smile." I teased " your not you without it"
As soon as I heard that squeal, the squeal from my fingers tickling his sides, I was off and grinned tickling him more.
We were both laughing and out of breath, and I could see faint tear tracks down Kyle's cheek, but they weren't from the breakup, no, they were from the tickling I had delivered.
" well.... That was fun"
" exhausting more like" I heard him tease back, I playfully pouted my lips " you loved it and you know it!" I spoke up and gently pulled him to my chest, giving him a nuggie, hearing him giggle and squeal really made my day.
I just realised how
Much of a difference Kyle makes my life when he left to go downstairs to collect food, he makes me happy, he cheers me up when I'm sad, he keeps me company, without Kyle I'd be nothing, it's truly an honour to have a friend as good as the red headed, greened eyed male.
I heard Kyle walk back up the stairs and open the door, the amazing smell of gingerbread wafting through the air.
"Smells good Ky" I spoke with a grin " sure your not gonna be a bKer when your older?" I teased, but really they were great, better than anything I could have ever made, I burn toast..... And make my soup inedible, yeh I'm not the best cook.... But with Kyle I don't think that matters.
I felt my heart start to beat quicker as Kyle sat next to me, he was so close that I could literally smell the pineapple scent from his shampooed and conditioned hair.
I swallowed thickly and gave him a grin " hey Ky" I spoke as I had finished some gingerbread, " have you ever you know, been bicurious?" I asked.
Raising an eyebrow he looked at me swallowing a bite himself " well a little" he eventually admitted " you?"
I grinned " yeh, hey Ky mind if we try? We're friends so it's totally cool and everything" I spoke trying to cool it of, sitting up more.
I watched Kyle's cheeks turn red out of embarrassment " o-alright" he spoke after a while, shyly sat on his own knees and turning to face me.
I turned myself and pressed my lips against his as I gently cupped his cheek.
His lips were soft yet plump and warm, it was a wonderful feeling, better than any of my kisses with Wendy, I tilted my head a little as I pulled him closer.
We separated with a soft pant " wow, that was great Ky" I spoke as I pulled him closer" that kiss was way better than any of Wendy's" I spoke blinking and flushing as I heard his reply
" it was better than Nicole's" it seemed he was still shy about the subject but I have a convincing smile " hey Kyle, have you ever thought about you know, us? Like dating?" I asked
" are you trying to ask me out?"
" if I am?" I nervously rubbed the back of my neck flushing slightly
" then it's a yes" he replied

-----------------------------------
Wahoo! Finally finished! It took forever and I'm sorry for anyone that asked for a ship but I've said before and I'll say it again, I need a ship and a theme,or backstory, whichever, I just need a ship and a theme!
Now that that's over I hope you liked it Olivia403