Gregstophe

(Gregory's PoV)

I sighed as I washed the floors, just great! I would have to clean it up again! Or I could just set my dog on Christophe and him a lesson.
But that would be too harsh, I knelt down, rolling up my sleeves as I used a sponge to clean up the muddy, and bloody mess upon the floor tiles.
" Christophe" i growled out quietly as I scrubbed and scrubbed till the floor was back to its squeaky clean state before I rose to my feet and placed the sponge in the sink and dried the floor with a cloth from the side before placing it in the hamper by the stairs.
I made my way slowly upstairs listening for the French brunette, hearing nothing, I look around and gently knocked on the door " Christophe?" I asked slowly opening the door and walking in, blinking at the sight of the..... The.... Filthy male!
" Christophe!" I gasped sharply, the bed was covered in mud and blood " that better not be your blood Christophe" I spoke as j crossed my arms before rolling up my sleeves and lifting the sleeping angel into my arms, I was quite surprised at how feather light he was  and gently rubbed his back in a comforting motion before I placed him on the counter in the bathroom.
I started to run the bath after locking the door so if he woke up Christophe couldn't go anywhere. I watched as the bubbled rose before I deemed the temperature okay and turned the taps of before I stripped my boyfriend free of his clothes slowly and carefully, I felt quite proud knowing the blood wasn't the brunette sand I gently lowered the male into the tub, his skin coated with mud and grime, hiding the beautiful skin tone from my sight.
I felt him start to squirm and watched his green eyes open, meeting my Safire blue ones I gave him a grin " hello sleeping beauty" I spoke as I pressed a kiss to his cheek before I set to work with a wash cloth and scrubbing gently with soap at the smaller males skin, eventually revealing the angelic pale white skin of a princess ," beautiful" I spoke distracting him from squirming around, I pressed my lips against his and gave his lower lip a gentle nip as I trailed my hands down to his chest, giving a firm rub to the now clean skin " see? You look so much better without all that dirt and grime hiding your skin" I spoke calmly " you smell better too " I grinned with a chuckle as I got a playful hit by a blushing French male
" h-hey! Don't say eet like zat!" He hissed.
I helped him out of the tub and wrapped a big white fluffy towel around him before lifting him up bridal style and carrying him to the bedroom, giving him gentle kisses along the way, up his pale skin, before I started to leave hickeys, transforming him into a purple, moaning, mushy mess in my arms as I bit down on the skin gently, sucking before I pulled away " I love you" I spoke " I really do" I licked his ear before gently nipping.
---------------------------
I sigh softly as I look through the album,the pale crystal tears dripping down my pale cheeks, Christophe was an amazing boyfriend,friend and lover, he was funny, beautiful in his own way and always seemed to brighten my day.
I smile sadly as I closed the album and hold it close to my chest " you were a brave soldier, me and our son think so" I spoke softly, getting up from my seat and walking to Chris's room and smiling softly at the sweet five  year old " you ready to visit mommy?" I asked lifting the small brunette up,Chris's blue eyes sparkled and I couldn't help but kiss his cheek " what flowers do you think he would like?" I asked as I picked up the keys and walked outside, locking the door.
" Lilly's! Mommy loves Lilly's!" Chris's eyes shone more as he collected the flowers with help from me, I payed for the Lilly's, as well as some roses from myself and took him into my arms as we slowly walked down the road.
I smile sadly watching Chris race down the pathway towards where Christophe lay, I closed the gate quietly and followed Chris and watched the five year old  place the bunch of flowers on the grass by the stone.
I held back tears and placed my own flowers down, multi coloured roses.
Holding Chris close I spoke softly " I still love you Christophe, I always will" I held a hand to my chest, I saw his smile, heard his laugh and seen his cheeks turn pink.
" I love you too mommy! " I heard Chris say in my arms.
I gave a soft smile as I was distracted by my own thoughts before I turned away down the path of the graveyard.
Christophe was a brave soldier, one of the best.

'Here lies Christophe DeLorn
Died of cancer
25/12/79 - 25/12/15
Age 36
A loving Mother/Father/Lover/Soldier and Beloved Friend
He will be missed dearly.'