Cryde

( continued swearing for you viewers XD if that offends you don't read, read at your own risk)
(Clyde's PoV)
I sigh softly as I sat down, I haven't seen Craig since lunch and honestly it was worrying me, I know he usually skipped classes but he wouldn't answer my texts or calls.
I frown softly and spoke up " tweek, token? Have you seen Craig?" I asked hopefully, my hazel eyes shining.
"N n n no! I oh god! What if something b bad happened?! H he could b be d dead!" I blink at tweets reaction" no tweek Craig is probably fine" I spoke before looking at Token. He just shook his head, making my frown deepen before looking around before I got up.
Slipping my hands into the pockets of my red and white football jersey and walking, I decided to ask around, that was before I heard yelling and something that resembled yelping, I turn along with Token and Tweek blinking.
I walk over quickly, I was never a fan of violence, I noticed Tweek and Token following me, I was about to speak up when a familiar face made me freeze in my tracks " woah! Dude what happened to you?" I asked looking at Kenny who was on the ground with a black eye and a most probably broken nose and jaw, he just groaned in pain and glared at me.
I blinked confused, Kenny was glaring at me? What did I do? Oh well, I just shrugged and walked back to sit down with Token and Tweek, I still haven't found Craig! And honestly I was getting worried till I heard Tweek shriek and jump Token like a scared rabbit.
As I turned I shot up and ran towards the dark haired male feeling my eyes water a little, i wasn't going to cry, I just wasn't.
I quickly spoke " Tell me what happened!,now! Jesus Fucking Christ babe!, are you okay? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?! Damn it, please be okay, why the heck would you do that? We're going home!" I immediately lifted my battered boyfriend into my arms bridal style taking notice of the purple bruising around his left eye, his noticeable limp and bruised cheek.
I felt my eyes tear up again and a tear drip down my cheek, he's fine, he will be okay! He is fine!, I thought as I shot home waving to Tweek and Token keeping Craig close as I wrapped him in my bigger jacket blinking as I felt his cold hand on my cheek " don't cry " he spoke softly with his gentle voice, I pressed a soft kiss to the hand as it wiped my tears away " I'm not crying" I mumbled.
Once we got to my place I walked in, my parents were away so i knew I wouldn't get into trouble, and lay Craig on my couch, kissing his forehead gently " babe you alright?" I asked cradling his head gently, kissing his temple as I sat by him, slipping my arms round his waist.

(Craig's PoV)
I smile a little, but it faded quickly,my cheeks hurt and I let out a blissful sigh as I was taken care of by my boyfriend " that feels nice" I spoke ignoring his question, I loved being in Clyde's jacket,it was always warm and made me feel comfortable. I gently pressed a gentle kiss to Clyde's cheek " thank you " I spoke again resting against his chest frowning a little as I wiped his tears away " I'm fine baby, just a little scrap" I spoke soothingly as I held his baby cheeks and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips " perfectly fine" I repeated " now where's that smile?" I asked giving a small smile of my own despite the pain and once o got a dazzling smile from the brunette I relaxed against his side.
"What actually happened?" He asked once again, I sighed and figured I should get it over and done with.
It was raining as usual as I walked into school, practically drenched from head to toe, I didn't care though considering I would get to see Clyde, and steal the jacket he was wearing, I felt a tiny smile quirk my lips and I placed my bag into my locker, it didn't have much it, maybe some soggy books I didn't care about.
I walked down the halls to my first class as usual watching the fattest kid in the school yell at Kyle, while Stan glared and held Kyle close trying to keep the ginger from clawing Cartman's eyes out one by one. Kenny leaned against the lockers while butters was nervously trying to pull Cartman to class, which wasn't working since the pudgy kid was a big tub of lard, I snickered a little as I walked past nodding a greeting to Pete and Damian as I passed by, they were probably the only decent people in this school, well besides Tweek, Clyde and Token, and well myself.
I roll my eyes as I hear Cartman yelling even more, and I turn hearing a yelp from Pip.
I caught the Brit easily and placed him on his feet sending a flare to Cartman, Pip was Damian's boyfriend and I wasn't about to let him get beat up by Cartman. " you okay pip?" I asked before sending him on his way and giving him his books before turning to glare at Cartman " who the fuck do you think you are?" I growled out as I stood up to the brunette, my grey eyes glaring up into hard hazel ones as I delivered a hard shove to the male pushing him back " don't mess with him" I growled out glaring daggers at him, ignoring Stan,Kenny,Butters and Kyle
" oi! Don't push meh! I can do what I want! Respect meh!" He yelled back and shoved me against the locker delivering the first blow, to my eye.
Of course I reacted and socked him right in the nose, the taller male stumbling backwards before I kicked him down, yelping softly as my leg was grabbed and pulled, losing my footing as I fell back, my head colliding against the floor with a crack. I heaved as all the air left my lungs and o felt a pain against my cheek. I glared and delivered a hard kick Cartman's vital regions ( anyone get my joke? Probably no one.... Vital regions ) sending the male tumbling of me yelling cusses at me " fuck!" He growls dangerously at me as I got up to my feet, threading my fingers into his hair and colliding his face with the floor " touch Damien's boyfriend again and I'll set satan and his son on you myself " I spoke dropping his head and walking away
"That's it" I spoke crossing my arms " he deserved it " I practically spat out before blinking as my lips were caught in a sweet kiss, I flutter my eyes closed and kiss back, I loved the taste of Clyde's lips, most probably the chap stick he uses for his dry lips.
I smile and pull away blinking as i caught his look " what?" I asked blinking.
" beautiful.... You should smile more often, but maybe not, I'd rather have that smile saved for myself" I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I playfully and weakly punch his shoulder " shut up" I blushed darker, and I knew my cheeks were a bright rosy red.
" I really love you Craig" I heard and I blinked my grey eyes before smiling again and silencing him with a kiss as I slid my arms round his neck