K2

(Kyle's PoV)
I sigh as I continue to read my book, my eyes scanning the pages of it, I needed to revise for a test I had in two days and my brain was over whelming with math and science, my head pounding as I turn my computer of after hearing a all to familiar sound of mysterion coming in through my window.
I turn to look over at him placing my book down on my desk and helping him in " I don't understand why you don't just use the door it's not like my parents are home for the week" I spoke to him as I shut the window after him."I like using the window I mostly get rewarded with a surprised yet scared for me face " he grins, I roll my eyes " I care about most people besides fatass" I spoke back sticking my nose up as usual as I took my hat off my red hair curling round my face as I slumped back down in my chair " so mysterion or should I say kenny, what brings you here? My cooking or baking?" I asked raising an eyebrow,
(Kenny's pov)
I let a chuckle escape my lips as I look over at kyle, the image of perfection, red curly hair that fit perfectly round his heart shaped face, beautiful green eyes and flawless skin,and besides that a great personality, anyone could see why I would like my best friend. I sat up " maybe" I spoke, kyles cooking and baking was amazing! Though he refused to touch any meat because he's a vegetarian, oh well. I look over to him after getting up and taking my hood down revealing my face and sneaking up on him before hugging his waist as I lift him up " hey kyle, why so busy? The test isn't for another day" I spoke as I walk him back to the bed and sat with him, " how bout we watch a movie?" I asked letting my breath ghost over Kyles ear and chuckle watching him shudder and shyly nod.he was adorable and I let him go and grin as I watch him bend over to look at his movies, I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder down his back to the wonderful ass that Kyle has, so cute and tiny but perfect in every way. I make my way over and slid my arms round his waist and pull him to my chest and grin as I felt his sudden intake of breath " Hmm which film should we watch?" I ask innocently as I rest my head on his shoulder and grin into it as I pressed against him more.
A few minuets later we were back on the bed, leaning back into the covers my head resting on the pillow and my hands resting on Kyle's stomach as he was leant into my chest sleepily, his head nestled in my neck and I ran a hand through Kyle's hair gently before I pressed a soft gentle kiss to the side of his lips and pulled him closer as I saw him blush, gently tilting Kyle's chin up and connecting out lips in a soft and gentle but passionate kiss, I watch him close his eyes and I do the same, I licked his bottom lip gently and grin as I notice him part his lips before I slipped my tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss between us before I pull away panting softly and grin as I see kyle trying to catch his breath.
"The best kisses are the ones that leave you breathless" I grin and kiss his ear as I watch him blush again.
Adorable just adorable.