Ilvermorny ✶ Cheer @willowwhisps

Cheer @willowwhisps on Wattpad

Not being the only magical school in the States, Ilvermorny needs representation and support when competing against other institutions. When representing the school, the four houses join each other and form one big fan base for Ilvermorny. Following No-Maj culture, the school team's provided with its own cheer team. Both boys and girls are allowed to join, and every House is welcome. Both genders wear deep blue shorts and tank tops, with the Gordian Knot on the front and "Ilvermorny" in college font embroidered on the back.

Their cranberry red pompoms are able to jingle to hype up the crowd or even to explode mid-air during the grand finale of the performance. The cheerleaders practice difficult tricks enhanced with magic for special effects such as being accompanied by orientated fireworks, following the cheerleaders as they are thrown into the air and spin around them before they land safely on the ground. The spells responsible for this entertainment are whispered by some cheerleaders as the others cheer the crowd on. They switch turns because concentration is key when sending a burning arrow above the crowd to make it explode into confetti.

The Ilvermorny Cheer team has been working on spells to jinx the opponents marching band into playing the Ilvermorny song, only succeeding in the first few notes.