Author's Note + Submit

Hi, everyone! I've noticed that slowly the number of readers for this book is increasing, so I thought about talking to you guys a bit. First of all, for those interested, I'm a Hufflepuff and a Pukwudgie (What are you? Let me know in the comments!) 

On what basis do I post head canons/ideas/...? First of all, I like to have fully worked out pieces of information. When I see a great Wampus canon, but the other houses are not included, or the author of that canon has not written about the other houses, I won't post it. Simply, because I want to have the same amount of information available for everyone of every house. Secondly: I am not necessarily supportive of any ideas not written by myself (@willowwhisps), for instance I cringe whenever I read somewhere about Pukwudgies and the immediate connotation with flowers, too obviously medicine etc. (look up a Pukwudgie and tell me why annoying pranksters should be considered as exquisite mommy-material). I'm looking for these ideas mostly on tumblr, however there aren't as much originals that I have discovered. 

Native Americans. So Ilvermorny is quite a sensitive subject, to say the least.  However, before people start commenting about how J.K. Rowling is using "cultural appropriation" and "has no clue about what she writes", or "no respect for indigenous people" or " can't expect for all Americans to fit into one school" , please remember we don't know the entire story. J.K. Rowling has provided us with a few concepts, to which we can still freely add what we want. She has given us a basis, from where we can build what we would like Ilvermorny to really be. 

Last but not least... in case you want your idea to be posted in this book, it can be! Just write me private message with the full idea, and if I like it (this means if I think this can work and fits into my personal Idea of what Ilvermorny could be), I will post it and the chapter will be dedicated to you! 

If you like this book, don't hesitate to share it with fellow Potterheads!