Ilvermorny ✶ Sports @ilvermornyideas

Sports by @ilvermornyideas on tumblr

1. Football

A very popular sport among young and old, all houses, and all ages. But with a twist. They enchant the footballs to fly a little faster, hit a little harder, maybe change colors, glow in the dark for the daring, and some made so that you can pass with yourself! You'll probably see a couple students passing in the morning, making sure to not hit the mail owls.

2. Running

The school has a track underneath the regular course for quadpot. So when they're not flying around, you'll see kids jogging around the course.

3. House gym rooms

I'm pretty sure all the houses have the equivalent of the room of requirement, ever since that discovery was made. They all have that room, and most of the time it's an exercise room. Biking machine, treadmill, some weights, etc. Usually when one person finishes, they'll finish so they'll leave and make a shower for the appropriate genders.

4. Ropes course

With houses like Wampus (Warrior) and Thunderbird (Adventurer) you're sure to have something the school made for a kind of "gym" class. Whether it's in the Room of Requirement or there's literally a room for it on the fifth floor, someone's made a ropes course somewhere, and it's probably super fun. Perhaps they made it in the woods?