1

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING, SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES BUT IT'LL BE BETTER ONCE I'M DONE!!! PLEASE ENJOY :)

"Park Mi-Cha?" The lady behind the desk asked while looking up from her computer.

I stood up from the clear plastic waiting room chair, "O-oh, yes?" I said, as I pulled my dress off of my sweaty legs, hoping it wasn't all wrinkled. Oh gosh I sounded so unconfident. I can't believe I'm standing in the BigHit Entertainment office, waiting to meet the one and only manager of BTS. The most unbelievable part though, was that I was somehow hired to become their full time makeup artist.

"You can go in now." She smiled sweetly while nodding her head towards the frosted glass door at the end of the hall.

"Oh, thank you." I bowed slightly. Oh gosh, what if I'm doing this all wrong! I have lived in America my whole life. Who do I bow to and who do I not bow to, and when is the right time to bow?!

       I realized I had been standing there for a few seconds and staring wide eyed while I was ranting in my head. I made an awkward noise as I took a deep breath and turned to walk down the hall, slowly, oh so slow. The door stood ominously and looked very intimidating and cold. I made it to the end of the hall standing in front of the door with the frosted glass and took another deep breath before I knocked.

"Come in!" A voice responded to my knock. I opened the door and stepped through, my hand shaking on the cold metal of the handle. I quickly put my hand behind my back so I wouldn't break the handle off.

"Hello, I'm Park Mi-Cha." I chanted my name as I had rehearsed saying it in the irror this morning with a slight shake in my voice, but I disregarded it as I bowed deeply. I then stood straight from my formal bow and smiled slightly, hoping to lighten my mood so I don't look like a robot.

"Hello, I'm manager Sejin, the manager of BTS." He smiled and held out his hand for me to shake.I shook his hand and then stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do next. What do I say?!

He broke the silence first, "Right, let's get straight to it. Today the boys have a fan meeting, and we have been short on staff for a little while, so we were looking for a full time makeup artist. This job requires you to be on call and ready to go at almost any moment, meaning you will quite frequently be traveling with the boys as well. I want you to meet them before hand, but the fan meeting has been moved to a different time so our schedule has been moved around. Are you okay to leave this building within half an hour to meet at the location?"

My eyes widened with all of this information. "I-I... Most definitely. I just need to get my supplies and then I will return here soon." I furrowed my brows, another question on my mind, but he answered it right away.

"Great! A car will be out front to bring you there. See you there Mi-Cha. Also, welcome to the BigHit staff!" I stared at him as he smiled and then proceeded to leave the room, leaving me with my boggled mind.

       I puffed out my cheeks and exhaled the breath that I had been holding, just noticing my surroundings after that whirlwind of an introduction. A dance studio I'm guessing? There were mirrors all along one wall and speakers on the opposite. I looked at myself in the mirrors and slowly walked up to them, putting my hand against the cool glass. I wonder if this is where they practice. Just after I had thought of that I heard a bunch of voices coming from behind another door. I quickly hurried to the door I had entered through, not sure if it was the correct. Right as I opened the door I ran into a hard chest and fell on my butt.

"Oh! Are you okay?" Someone gripped my arm and pulled me up. I blushed at my stupid clumsiness and looked up only for a second before looking down again. I noticed my wrinkly dress, probably from the chair rearlier, and quickly disregarded it as embarrassment took over.

"So sorry about that." I said rather quietly and bowed before hurrying through a bunch of other people and out of the building.

I looked up at the sky and let put a puff of air and frustration. My first day is messed up so far.

*******

       I stepped out of the car at the event and a bunch of screams erupted, but they realised I wasn't part of the kpop group. Just a random girl. The crowd of fans  went back to their own business while I lugged all of my supplies inside the building after getting security clearance. Such a weird thing that I've never had to do before. I quickly hurried to the backstage area, knowing I was a few minutes late because of the huge crowd outside.
I burst through the door, out of breath.

       Everyone in the room looked up with surprise. I looked around awkwardly and stuttered out, "Hello, I- I'm Park Mi-Cha, the new makeup artist." I bowed deeply, trying to hide the blush on my face from the realization that I'm in the same room as a bunch of cute kpop members.

I stood up and one of them steps forward "Hello, I'm Rap Monster, or Namjoon, the leader of BTS." He smiled with his sandy blonde colored hair, showing cute dimples before he stepped back.

"Hello, I'm your one and only hope, J-Hope!" A guy with orange hair and a cute and happy smile waved.

"I'm Suga." One of them smiled lightly. He had cute triangular shaped eyes and black hair.

"I'm Jin!" The one with pink hair smiled kindly.

"Hey, I'm Jimin." the grey haired one winked at me. I blushed a little.

"I'm V." The second to last one with blonde hair said, sending a wink and a boxy smile my way.

"Hello, I'm the Maknae, Jungkook." The last one said. My breath hitched as I stared at his eyes, noticing how pretty they were. I coughed a little and looked down, blushing hardcore. Control yourself Mi-Cha!

"Uh, who should I start with?" I asked awkwardly as I set my stuff on a table by the light mirror.

"Me!" Jimin, V, Jin, and J-Hope all ran to the chair, but Jimin beat them all to it. The rest looked disappointed, but they all pulled up a chair and sat round me and Jimin.

I furrowed my brows and looked at them all "Well, I hate to break it to you guys, but I can only do one at a time."

"Oh, that's all right! We want to know more about you since you'll be with us a lot more.

I noticed that even Suga, Namjoon and even Jungkook were listening in from around the room. "O-oh...Uhm, I guess I will get started, you guys can ask some questions I guess." I reached into my supplies and got foundation and powder to match with Jimin's complexion.

"Oh!" Jimin said in surprise when I touched his face, trying to rotate his head. I immediatley took my hands away, surprised and worried that I might have hurt him.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?!" I covered my mouth with my hand in shock.

"Oh, not at all! Your hands are just so soft!" Jimin chuckled and took my hand, setting it back on his face and sighing.

I chuckled when J-Hope jumped in "Stop Jimin, you're making us all jealous!" He pouted, making a cute face.

"Guys. Give her some space." Jungkook chimed in from the corner. Everyone looked surprised, as if he doesn't speak that often.

I looked down and blushed, realizing how close they really had all actually been around me.

*******
A/N Hey peeps! It's Alexandra! Please enjoy my book, and PLEASE by all means correct me on anything like spelling, or even correct me on Korean culture! I decided to write this book out of the blue, and I know a little about the Korean culture and some of the language, but by no means am an expert. So please enjoy and give me feed back!