Chapter 14

Amanda's POV

Zach was sitting on the floor, a small knife in his hand with a long bleeding line down his arm. It wan't deep, and didn't seem to hurt him much, but it sure as hell confused me.  "What are you doing?!" I yelled at him.

He gave me a smirk. "I missed you, and thought that a little sting would bring you back."

"You could've just called me." I rolled my eyes.

"But.. too much work." He let out a small laugh, and I did as well. This boy would certainly be the death of me. "I need you to do me a favor."

"Mhm?"

"Kiss me, with lots of love," he said, sounding extremely serious.

"Um, okay?" I said then bent down and kissed him, putting all the love I had for him into that one kiss. He returned it, and it sent warm tingles throughout my entire body. When I pulled away, there was no longer a gash in his skin, but a thin, pink scar. "Whoa," I said as I let out a surprised breath.

"Love heals all," Zach explained, simply, then pulled me into another kiss. He moved his lips to my ear and whispered, "Stay away from Amber. I have a bad feeling about her." I nodded, having no problem with it. I sat inbetween his legs, leaning on his chest.

"So tell me, why didn't you tell me you met me before?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't think it mattered." He shook it off.

"Did you know we were mates?" I wasn't dropping it until I got answers.

"Uh... Y-yeah..." he stuttered.

 "Is that why you were in San Fransisco?"

"Yeah..."

"Did you know I was going to be a the hospital that day?"

"Kind of."

"What do you mean, kind of?"

"Well, I had a bond with you even if you didn't have one with me-"

"That's possible?!" I cut him off.

"Yes," he continued, "anyway, when Nick fell down that hill, I felt a sharp pain in my chest. You must've had some strong feelings for him. It really hurt you when you didn't know how things would end up with him. But, I didn't know they were just feelings. I thought you were seriously hurt. The first place I thought you would be was the hospital. When I found you perfectly fine, I was extremely conused. But I was glad I had finally found you."

"I'm glad you found me, too." I nuzzled into his chest and whined, "Babeeeee, I'm tiiiiiireeeedddddd. Too much prepppyyyy bitch shittttt."

He laughed and ran his fingers through my hair. "Then sleep, Baby."

"Noooooooo, I wanna talk to yoooooouuuuuuuu." I whined some more.

"I'm not going anywhere," he chuckled.

"Pwomise?" I asked, using my baby voice.

"Pinky pwomise," he said then wrapped his pinky around mine.

"Otay, otay. I wuv woo,"

"I wuv woo too you little weirdo," Zach kissed my forehead as I drifted into a deep sleep.

A/N Okay, I know I haven't updated in like, A YEAR and it's short. But um, I just looked at how many reads this story has gotten... OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS! I can not imagine all these people reading MY story. Like, no. I really don't deserve this. But thank you so much! Okay I love you and expect more updates and don't forget to cote c: ~Skylerrrr