Chapter 12--TWINNIE!

Amanda's POV

"How are you just forgetting about Darius stabbing you?" I asked Zach. We were sitting on the floor, playing candy land and listening to blood on the dance floor.

"I don't know. It didn't really matter, I guess," he shrugged.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. "How can someone almost killing you not matter?!"

He shrugged. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? And I certainly did get stronger."

"Yeah, you did. It's scary." I said, trying to be serious, but smiled. I thought it had something to do with him becoming Alpha in a week, but everything about him changed. He got.... Older. His hair managed to maintain itself, and he became really well built, not that he wasn't before, but now it's like, HOLY SHIT. His voice got deeper. He wasn't just cute anymore. No, something about him, there was only one word to describe him now. Sexy.

"Hey, we should do something outside. Candy Land is just... Boring," Zach said, then flipped over the game bored to make his point. "Do you want to go to the park?"

"Yes! Oh, please can we? I just love the park! When we get there, can you push me super high on the swing! Oh, please Zachy! Please, please, please!" I begged.

Zach laughed, "of course. C'mon lets go."

"I need to save my energy for playing at the park. You must carry me," I said smiling.

He rolled as eyes then picked me up bridal style. "As you wish."

Our walk to the park was silent. People would give us weird looks from time to time, but I'd just flip them off. Life was great!

"What are we doing this weekend?" I asked Zach.

"Well, mum and dad are going to a meeting with a near by pack, so they'll be gone all weekend." He gave me a suspicious look. "So I was thinking, PARTY!"

I started laughing, but then stopped. "I don't have any friends here, though." I sighed.

"Then this will be great! You can meet everyone! It'll be fun, I promise," he gave me a "please?" Look. How could I say no?

"Okay, fine. But the second someone starts hitting on you, I'm going back to San Fransico," I threatened.

"I wouldn't worry about that," Zach winked. What was that suppose to mean?! What was he planning...?

We got to the park, and all the swings were taken by kids.

"No!" I screamed. "That's not fair! I wanna swing!"

"Babe, calm down." Zach started.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I WANT TO FUCKING SWING!" I screamed. Everyone was looking at us, and some parents were taking their children and leaving.

"Okay, just lower your voice." He said, calmly.

"NO! I'LL BE AS FUCKING LOUD AS I WANT TO! IM NOT SHUTTING UP UNTIL THOSE BITCH KIDS GET OFF MY SWINGS!" I yelled. More parents took their children away, and soon there was only one girl on the swing. Luckily for her, there were two swings.

"Happy now?" Zach asked.

"Very." I nodded. I ran to the swing and sat on it. "Push me Zach!!!!" I laughed, and Zach joined in. He came over and pushed me. Hard. I didn't go up, I fell off the swing. The girl next to me started laughing. I looked at her. She looked.... Familiar. Like, me.

"Hiya! I'm Amanda!" I said to her.

"Amber," she smiled.

"Amber, how old are you?" I asked.

"17..." She said, looking creeped out.

"Why do I feel like I know you?" I accidentally said out loud.

"Don't you remember me? I'm your sister, twin, actually," she smiled.