Chapter 11-- together forever(:

Amanda's POV

"My baby is in the hospital?" Kate asked with worry in her eyes.

"Yeah... Him and I kinda got in a fight.. Again... And I left... Destiny keeps barking at me to go back, though. She likes him a lot," I smiled. She finally did approve of someone.

"Destiny? Oh, is that your wolf's name?" Kate asked, but didn't give me time to answer, "well, lets go. If Zach isn't happy to see you, Jake certainly will be!" Kate screeched. She linked arms with me then we headed out the door.

* * *

"Zach? It's me. I have Amanda with me," Kate said through the door.

"Come on in, my dearest porn stars," Zach's voice boomed through the door. I laughed, but Kate didn't seem amused. We went inside, and Zach was on the ground, doing push ups.

"What the fuck is this?!" I asked.

"I healed! I'm all better! I feel 20x better than I ever had!" Zach got up and picked me up in a twirling hug. "And you, missy. I missed you," he said to me, giving me a quick kiss. What was going on?! "Hey, mom!" Zach accidentally gave his mom a bone crushing hug. Kate yelped out in pain. "Oh, sorry, mom. Didn't mean to hurt you," Zach let his mom go."

Kate straightened out her shirt then said, "well, I'm glad to see you're doing good! Guess who's staying with us!"

Zach looked at me then back at his mom. "Did you talk to dad? He doesn't like me hanging out with girls, and you know that."

"Well, I'm sure that wont be a problem. Amanda is your mate, after all."

Zach looked at me again. "You told her?" He asked in a loud whisper.

"Yes, Zach, I told her. It's not like we're 10 and just kissed then didn't want to tell anyone, we're going to be together. Forever," I smiled at that. I was going to be with this crazy motherfucker for the rest of my life. Awesome.

A/N just a really short little filler chapter that didn't need to happen, yet it did :D