Chapter 2- He loves me, he loves me not

AMANDA'S POV

"Nick? I heard you were unconscious, but I still demanded to come see you. I had to. You have to make it out of this, Nick. You're strong. I know you are. I've seen you be strong, you can do again. Remember when you fell out of that tree and they said you weren't going to be able to steadily walk for at least a month, but you had basketball finals that weekend that you 'had' to get to? Then you walked that Friday, nice and steady. You got out of there Saturday, won your game on Sunday. That was pretty amazing. I bet you could do it again. I know you can do it again," I smiled, talking to Nick's unconscious self. I held hi hand, sitting silently looking at him.

The voice in my head, which I so thoughtfully gave the name Destiny, decided now would be a good time to fuck with me.

"He's not gonna make it," she said.

Listen, shut the fuck up. He's going to make it, I said in my head, talking back to here.

"Nope. You know he's not. He's going to die."

Shut! Up!

"He doesn't even really love you. He just wanted to kiss someone before he died, and you were the perfect slut for it"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed out loud.

"Um, miss? Are you okay?" The nurse peeked her head in.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I shook her off. I didn't tell anyone about Destiny, except for Nick, of course. What if she was right though? What if Nick didn't make it through? What if he didn't love me? What if I was just the slut he wanted his last face-sucking from...?

A/N Amanda in de pic cx