Summary

Basically, this book is going no where, so here is the summed up version of what I had planned for the future:

Melody explains everything to the guys, and end up taking them in the TARDIS to a theme park and spend the day there. After that, they say goodbye and Melody promises to visit. She runs into the Doctor again when she was spray painting 'BAD WOLF' onto his TARDIS (Face of Bo's orders). Rubix starts getting tired of traveling, and she decides to head home. When they get there, they had to semi-explain everything to her mom when she saw the TARDIS show up out of nowhere. This leads to their mom revealing that this wasn't her first experience with this kind of thing, and that somehow Claire is connected to it. This leads to Melody and Claire launching an investigation where they run into Amy Pond giving birth, but, PLOT TWIST she has twins. River Song, and Claire. But for some reason Claire was dropped off on Earth. So Claire is actually part time lord, and technically Melody's aunt. Awkward. Anyways, Melody and Claire show up in the special episode where the 10th and 11th doctors come face to face and stuff, and its revealed there that Melody is his daughter, and Claire is his sister...technically. But of course, the 10th doctor forgets about it when he leaves, but Melody and Claire don't...for some reason. She sends him a message that leads him and his current companion, (probably Donna) on a wild chase around space and time until eventually he remembers she's his daughter, though he doesn't remember the other stuff about Gallifrey and the painting. However they don't meet again until he's the 11th doctor, and he, River, Melody, Claire, Amy, and Rory, all meet up and have a fun family outing to some planet where they end up fighting aliens. and they make fun of Melody being the youngest out of all of them, seeing as she's everyones daughter or niece, and she's like 3 years old. And they lived happily ever after, the end.

So anyway, thats what I had planned in a nutshell, hope you enjoyed.