Church

"Woah woah woah! What? Why are we flying!? What!?" Claire yelled.

"Oh god oh god oh god! Somethings chasing us isn't there! Ahhhh!" Rubix screamed.

"Calm down! Nothing's chasing us, I just......had a rough encounter with the Doctor, and I overreacted, thats all." The color returned to Claire's face, and she relaxed, but Rubix remained as tense as ever.

"Okay......so were fine, but what happened?" Claire looked concerned.

"It was nothing, I just......I tried to act as if I didn't know who he was, but I was horrible at it, and he saw right through me. He questioned me, and at first I thought he got a little angry, but he calmed down, or he acted like it, at least. In the end, I ended up just running out of there, and into my TARDIS. I feel safer here."

"Well that makes one of you." Rubix murmured, looking at the walls of my TARDIS distrustfully.

"What, afraid the TARDIS is gonna carry you away?" Claire teased, obviously more at ease within my TARDIS than Rubix.

"Well, it is going to carry you away, carry you right into an adventure!" I smiled. "So what did you guys get up to while I was spending some nice quality time with my dad?"

"We ran into some really cool people, um, there was a girl that looked a lot like you Melody, exempt her hair was dyed blue at the tips, actually, her name was Melody too!" Claire said.

"And there was a girl with pink hair, I think her name was Kaleiah or something, she was like, the happiest person ever." Rubix added.

"Oh and remember the really buff one? Um... Ethan! That was his name, Ethan, and the other guy John, he was pretty cute." Claire finished. "So where too next?" I grinned.

"How do you guys feel about a blast from the past.....the 60's!" Their eyes widened.

"Wow, really?" Rubix asked.

"Of course! Nice and laid back time, good coca cola too." I replied. "Well go on, I showed you where the dressing room was, remember? Go get yourself's 60'd up!" They ran off, and I put my TARDIS on course. It was time for me to get dressed too, I should probably go to the other dressing room, there was like, 3 of them. Hmm, their story about the girl with her hair dyed blue at the tips gave me an idea.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I stepped ut into the control room, I saw the girls immediately. They stuck out like a sore thumb. They had matching outfits, short-sleeve white shirts, with long, pink poodle skirts. Oh no, I said 60's. Humans. When I came in, they looked at me with surprise.

"Hey, why didn't you dress like us? Its what they used to wear you know, poodle skirts were quite fashionable back then." Claire said knowingly. I myself had opted for skinny jeans, ripped slightly at the knees, a white tank top with a jean vest. I had done my hair in a katniss braid, and I had dyed a strand of my hair a bright blue, the color of my eyes, and the strand looked pretty cool in my braid, if I do say so myself.

"I dressed up like a chic from the 60'sYou two are 50's gals."

"Awww Claire! I told you we had the wrong one!" Rubix whined.

"Well they're practically the same time anyway!" Claire said. Alright, time to go!

"Cmaon guys, lets just go! It doesn't matter!" With a snap of my fingers, the doors opened, to reveal......... a burning church? What?

"Run!" I yelled, and ran towards the church. With my speed, I got there quickly.

"Whats going on!?" I yelled to everyone standing by.

"There are children still in there! Some boys went in to help, but they haven't come out yet! Oh!" A woman replied, wringing her hands in fear, her face was pale.

"Don't worry, I can help." I reassured her. She looked at me, I know that I currently didn't look much like a hero right now, with my hair dyed and my jean vest, but she just nodded.

"The kids are at the back, thats were they'll be, the boys that is, oh, help them!" She told me.

"Thanks!" I yelled over my shoulder, I was already running. I heard shouts of, 'Melody!' behind me, probably the girls. But I was already at the back of the church, where I saw kids being hauled through a gap in the wall to a tall boy with blonde hair, who set them on the ground gently. He glanced over at me. His eyes were hard, I could tell this was no mere innocent schoolboy helping young children, But I didn't care. I ran over, and the boy yelled,

"The kids are all out! Pony! Johnny! Get out of there!" Hands appeared at the gap in the wall, and the boy grabbed them, and pulled. Another boy, a younger one, with odd blondish white hair appeared, coughing out,

"Johnny, he's still in there!" Okay, I've stood here long enough! Pushing past the two boys, who were both looking at me wide-eyed, I jumped through the gap (which was about two feet from the floor) and into the church. Squinting, I looked around, and soon enough I saw him. A boy, with jet-black hair hanging over his forehead, big black eyes, and a dark, tanned face. He was just about the cutest boy Ive ever seen. For a split second, we just looked at each other. But then I took action.

"Hurry! Over here!" I yelled. He stumbled towards me, obviously he had breathed smoke for too long. But I hadn't. So I ran and grabbed his arm, hauling him toward the gap. Soon we were there, and the two other boys grabbed the tanned boy and pulled him through the gap. I was about to jump through myself, but a beam fell from the ceiling, right onto my foot. Ouch. I yelled out in pain, my vision blurring slightly. I tried to pull myself through, but my foot knocked against the wall, sending another spike of pain though my system. I was about to crumple onto the floor, but three sets of hands grabbed me, and yanked me through the gap. I got out, but my foot was jolted around, causing me to cry out once again. The hands laid me on the floor. I couldn't see straight, but I could hear just fine. I could hear Claire and Rubix freaking out, and the three boys calling for help. I could hear the church creaking, it sounded as if the roof was about to cave in. The boy I saved, the cute tan one, kneeled beside me, and put a hand on my shoulder softly, saying,

" You saved me, now let me return the favor." Then everything went black.