Vibrators

No Emotion Involved

Anthony's POV

After my talk with the girls on the sports field, I headed to the cafeteria to eat lunch with the rest of my friends. Just as I was about to set foot in the lunch room, I remembered the glass bottle in my hand. I make a quick detour to the bathrooms. When I was in a stall, I removed the bottle cap and sprayed the cologne on my clothes. I sprayed some on my wrist and smelt it. It smelt really good. It would smell even better to jasmine . God knows why the smell of apples is so good to her, but I guess I'd ask her later.

After I's sprayed myself almost all over, making sure the smell wasn't too over-powering, I ran to my locker to stuff the cologne bottle in. After that, I walked back over to the cafeteria. I scanned the room once, and then found phillipa , Lin, Renée , Stephanie and Jasmine sitting at a table. Lin spotted me, and gestured for me to come over. I walked over to them, and Jasmine cleared away the books on the bench beside her, so I could sit. "Thanks, Jas , but I'll sit beside Stephanie today," I said, smiling at her. She nodded, and went back to eating her pizza. I only wanted to sit beside my sister because that would mean I'd be sitting right across from jasmine  , which would give me the perfect chance to begin my plan. As I sat down, Renée nodded at me. I guess she knew what I was trying to do. There wasn't much talking, and I was the only one there without a lunch tray.

I pulled out my phone, then switched my most recently downloaded app - The Vibrator App (Thank you, Phillipa ) - on and saw Jasmine's eyes widen as I reached under the cafeteria table, through her spread legs, and pressed the phone against her underwear. I don't know why she'd chosen to wear a skirt today, but with the muffled groans and furious looks I was getting from her, I was glad she had. I laughed under my breath. Her underwear was getting wet already. It was her own fault. I'd told her she'd regret making this bet.

Phillipa looked at jasmine , her eyebrows furrowed, "You okay?" She asked her, "Yeah! I'm f-fine, just a stomach ache, It'll pass in - OH!" I had the put my hand over my mouth so no one would see me laughing. She couldn't even make proper sentences anymore. Phillipa nodded, eyebrows raised, and turned away from Jasmine who now had her head in her hands. She was panting quietly, and I could only hear her because I was focusing intently. I started to move the vibrating phone around, before pulling her underwear to the side with my index finger, and pressing the vibrator to her clit. She gasped, and Renée said, "Jas, is you stomach ache that bad?" Renée was playing the fool. Jasmine just nodded, head still in her hands, then started grinding her hips into my hand. She was extremely wet, so she couldn't even try to tell me she wasn't enjoying it. She started grinding her hips faster. She was giving in. It wouldn't be long now until she came.. I spoke too soon. Suddenly, she tried to close her legs, but I wouldn't move her hand. She reached down underneath the table, and tried to push her hand away, but her shoves were looked around to make sure no one was looking, then took her head away from her hands, looked at me, and whispered, "Please," My resolve faltered for one second. She looked like a lost kitten. But I told her she'd regret this. She was going to come whether she liked it or not.

She kept her eyes on mine. I was smiling at her, and her bottom lip was wedged in between her teeth, she was trying to hold off her impending orgasm. She seemed so weak. I pressed the phone harder against her clit, and she groaned quietly. Suddenly, unexpectedly, with a hard shove, she hit my hand away from her center, and shut her legs quickly. When I'd recovered from the shock of it all, I moved my hand back to my side, glowering at her. Renée was watching us from the corner of her eye, phillipa was chatting to Lin , and Stephanie had left about two minutes ago. I was so sure I would be able to make her come. Well, I would have, if she hadn't moved my hand. I slid my phone back into my pocket, and stared her down. "Just wait," She whispered, "You are so gonna get it. I was gonna go easy on you before, but not anymore." I scoffed at her, "Yeah, I'd like to see you do better than me." She folded her arms, and smiled. "I will. We're still going to Victoria Secrets after school, remember?" Oh shit. Before I could say anything, she got up from the table and left. Now I had a problem. I mean, you can't just nearly make your girlfriend come in the cafeteria and not expect to get hard. I shifted around, and realized that I'd have to leave after everyone else, so no-one would see my 'little problem'. Dammit, I wanted to win this bet, but I wanted to get myself off. I sighed, and then turned to the remaining people at the table. Rocky slipped me a note.

'Anthony ,' it said, 'It didn't work, did it?'

'It almost did. Jasmine's a tough cookie.' I replied, writing quickly.

'I know. Oh well, it that didn't work, you're probably gonna lose.'

'I don't think so. I still have that apple cologne. Though I don't think she smelt it on me.'

'True. If she had, there would be no way she'd last that long.'

' you're in for it after school.'

'I know... I kind of scared.'

'Knowing what Jasmine had in store for you, you should be.'

'It's your fault! You came up with the vibrator idea!'

'I know, but I actually thought it would work...'

'Can I ask you a question?'

'You just did.'

'Ha ha, very funny.'

'Ba - dum - tiss. Sure, ask away.'

'Why are you so interested in jasmine and I's relationship?'

'It's interesting... And she's my best friend, so I have to get involved as much as possible. It's, like, the Girl Code.'

'Well okay, then.'

'Yup. Okay, Anthony , I'm going to Geography now.'

'See you :)'

'Yeah. And by the way, BURN THIS PAPER.'

'I will, I will.'

Renée smiled at me, then got up, I ripped the piece of paper with all our notes into little pieces, then thanked the heavens that my erection had died down, and got up to throw the scraps of paper in the trashcan. I walked out of the cafeteria.

Chapter Preview: I gasped as jasmine removed her clothes. "So... you're gonna get undressed? In here?" I asked her. "Well, duh, Anthony . I can't put on a thong over my skirt."

"Oh.. um.. okay." I sighed, sitting on the dressing room chair. I watched her as she undressed. I should've probably looked away, because seeing her naked now would just make things harder when I couldn't come. I must be some kind of masochist. When she was almost fully undressed, she tried to unclip her bra, and, unfortunately for me, I couldn't look away. "Anthony ? Would you please help unclip my bra?" I nodded. What else could I do? Then I got up and unclipped her bra from the back, watching her reflection in the mirror in front of her as it fell to the ground.

"Oh, fuck, Jas ..." I half-moaned, kissing her neck from behind. She ground herself into my erection, and I moaned louder. Just then, we heard a knock from the door, "Please note that sexual activity while in and Victoria Secrets store is prohibited." She must have heard us, then. Jasmine narrowed her eyes, "WE'RE NOT HAVING SEX!" She yelled, and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole store heard her. The lady must have been too embarrassed to say anything else, because we didn't hear from her again. "Well," She whispered, turning to kiss me gently, "Where were we?"