Its on

No Emotion Involved
JASMINES POV

I rolled off of Anthony , all sweaty and panting, blissfully peaceful in my post-orgasmic state., then cuddled up to him again, and rested my head in the crook of his neck. I was slightly pissed, but I'll tell you why later. . I owed it all to Renée She'd gotten me to admit I loved him, and I had - by mistake. I didn't see it as a mistake now, though. It's probably the best thing that's every happened to me. Ever.

After I'd realised that he'd been standing behind me, I'd been speechless - that was a first. I didn't have to be speechless for long,m because Renée interjected. "So," She said, " Jasmine loves you, you love Jasmine , WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" I'd been so confused, and I didn't push Anthony away when he walked over and pressed his lips to mine. I deepened the kiss, tangling my hands into his hair. When we finally broke apart, the people in the hallway erupted into cheers and wolf-whistles. I flipped them off with my middle finger and pulled Anthony's  lips to mine again, much to his delight. Hope was one of the spectators, so that took having to tell people about our relationship off our hands. She'd have the entire school notified that jasmine Cephas Jones was dating Baseball player Anthony Ramos in five minutes flat.

I finally pulled away from Anthony , then rested my forehead against his, smiling. "I love you," I whispered, then added, "I'm sorry I took so long to realise it," He smiled back at me, kissing the tip of my nose, "No worries. I love you too."

I was pulled out of my flashback when I felt Anthony shifting around beside me. I remembered that I was pissed off, and spoke to him, "It's not fair," I whined, pushing away from him and pouting. He chuckled, "Jas,it's not my fault I'm talented." I smacked his arm lightly, "But still! How come you're always able to make me come first? mean, I'd like you to finish first once in a while."

He pulled me towards him again, his arm around me. "Jas, some people are good in bed, and some people aren't.." He stopped mis-sentence when he saw the furious look on my face, "Are you saying I'm, not good in bed?" I demanded. His eyes widened, "No, no, of course not! Okay, that sentence came out wrong. I'm just saying that I might be a bit more talented that you are."

"So you don't think I can make you come before me?"

"I know you can't." He corrected. I glared, "I bet I could." I told him, determined.

He laughed, "You're on!" He challenged. "Fine," I said, moving to straddle him again, "Um, not now, Jas," He said, pushing me away gently, "I'm kind of tired. And your moms work shift is nearly over, she'll be home soon." I sighed, then nodded, "You're right, we should probably get dressed." I said, climbing out of bed.

"So, here's the details of the bet," He said, pulling his boxers on, "It's going to continue for a week, and no sex is allowed, because I don't see the point in sex if no-one's going to come."

I nodded, "Okay, but we can do other things, right?"

He smirked, "We can do anything we want to each other in each others comfort zones. except sex,"

I smiled sweetly, then pulled on my underwear again. Oh, he was so going to regret making this bet.

The next day at school, I walked into the building holding Anthony's hand, and plotting. In spotted Stephanie , and she walked over to us, "Hey, Steph," I called. The acidic relationship between me and her had just seemed to dissolve when Anthony and I started dating. "Hi, Jazzy ," She called, "Can I borrow Anthony for a minute?" She asked. I reluctantly untangled my fingers from him, and said "Sure." He walked off with Steph , and when he looked back, I blew him a kiss, then went in search of Phillipa .

I went over to me ,Renée and Phillipas  lockers, I haven't spoken to phillipa in a while I was manly looking for her since she was almost always there when classes weren't on, but she wasn't. I went to the girls bathrooms to look for her, and she wasn't there. =I started to get confused. I mean, she's never missed a day of school. She even came to school while she had chickenpox and was covered head to toe in this ointment. I walked by almost all the classrooms, and was about to give up, when I walked by a storage closet, and heard a noise. I stopped, and looked around.

There was no one there but me. I started to walk off again, passing off the noise I heard as my imagination, and kept walking. I stopped when I heard the noise again, followed by someone moaning Phillipa's name. I raised my eyebrows, and approached the storage closet. What was going on? I put my hand on the door know, and took a deep breath, that pulled the door open. There was Phillipa , on her knees in front of Lin , sucking him off. My eyes widened, and Lin gasped, then turned around to pull his trousers (which were around his ankles) up. I looked down at Phillipa , and she blushed and stood up, fixing her hair.

Lin pulled up his jeans, fixed the buckle and turned around to face me. I could see his erection straining against the fabric. I looked back at Phillipa again, and she looked at her feel.

"Huh," I said, breaking the silence, "What's going' on here?"

"Uh... nothin'." Said Lin .

"Oh really?" I said, "Cus' it looks like Pippa here was giving you head..."

"N - no she wasn't,"

"Oh, so Pippa was on her knees with her lips wrapped around your dick for nothing?" As I said that sentence, I felt him shut his eyes, and shift his legs slightly. Poor boy, so aroused and not able to come.

Phillipa looked at Lin at the same time that Lin looked at her, then She spoke. "We didn't want you to find out like this.." She began. "Find out about what?" I asked, "I mean, is you sucking Lin's dick a regular thing?" I heard Lin whimper quietly. So dirty talk made him horny. I suppressed a laugh. I so had to try this dirty talk thing with Antony. Maybe it'll get him to come before I do...

Phillipa spoke again, interrupting my thoughts, "Well, here's the thing... me and Lin have been dating for almost three months now, and I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd be upset that I was in a relationship and you're not, but now that you're with Anthony , I was going to tell you..."

"When?" I asked, getting angry, "Anthony and I have been together for a whole month, when did you plan on telling me this?"

"I didn't want you to be angry!"

"I'm not angry! Just upset that you thought you couldn't tell me!"

Phillipa glared at Lin , "I told you we should've told her," She said to him.

"Wait, Lin You wanted to keep this from me? But why?"

"I just... I don't know, Jas , you tend to go over the top when it comes to relationships"

"How?!"

"Lin , when you found out I broke up with Vanessa , you made nearly every girl in school fill out an application form for dating me."

"O-kaaaayy, but that was in the past. I'm grown up now."

"So you promise not to interfere?" Phillipa asked.

"Ehh, I can't promise, I mean, I'll have to do something, you know, but I won't too over the top." I said, crossing my heart.

"Fair enough," Said Lin , folding his arms. I nodded, smiling, then grabbed Phillipa's arm, "Pippa, guess what?"

"What?" She said excitedly.

"Okay, I've got to tell you about me and Anthony's bet," I said, dragging her away from an increasingly sexually frustrated Lin .

// I know I know Phillipa is so innocent and a smol cinnamon bun but nobody is innocent in this story :) //