Caught

No Emotion Involved

Jasmine pov

I broke up with Anthony about a week ago. Worst. Choice. Ever. I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do now? Okay, this is gonna sound really corny, but he was like... this big freaking ball of sunshine in my life, and now hes just gone. And the worst part? Hes not even acting like he wants me back! It makes me wonder if he ever loved me in the first place, even though he told me he did several times, but hey, hes well known for lies, right?

Yeah, that's why I broke up with him. I hate when people are unfaithful in their relationships. I mean, I knew Lin  and Phillipa were together, but to hear that Lin  still with Vanessa while he was with Phillipa , and that Phillipa knew, and so did pretty much the entire student body except me - well, that stung. Especially considering the fact that Phillipa's supposed to be my best friend. Some best friend she is. Some boyfriend he was.

Right now, I have pretty much no social life at all. I've stopped talking to all ,my friends, because I'm pissed at them all, but I'm so much of a diva that I expect them to actually try to at least explain to me why they kept it from me. A bit of grovelling for me to take them back would be nice, too. But no. Not even a phone call since I stormed out of the school on the pretense that I was sick. I'd been staying home "sick" for the entire week and none of them have been bothered enough to even text me. I picked up my phone and dropped it again. How long does it take to sen a text? Ten seconds? Fifteen? Twenty, tops. Surely they could spare ten seconds plus of their precious time for a simple "Are U OK?". I rolled over in my bed.

Okay, I wasn't being fair. I actually had gotten a few texts from Renée and Anthony . Oak  said I was just PMSing and probably hadn't noticed my absence. Although ,Phillipa was pretty pissed at him for letting the secret slip to me, and so he was suffering form a severe case of blue balls as Phillipa refused to take part in any sexual activity with him for pretty much ever. Vanessa  threw a total hissy-fit and screamed at him a lot in Spanish, but didn't actually try to physically hurt him, like I had previously advised her to do.

I sat up in my bed. So what was I supposed to do now? Mom was at work, My friends  was at school... Maybe tommorow I'd quit faking it and actually go back to school. It would be fun, I guess, to get back there and see if anyone tries to actually, I dunno, communicate with me or something. Like I said, grovelling would be nice. Especially from Anthony . He texted me once of twice that first day, but I haven't heard from him since. Haven't even seen his face. Which brought me to my next problem. The problem most sexually active girls have to go through after they go through a breakup.

Insane horniness.

Is horniness even a word? Ugh, who cares. I got out of bed and grabbed my laptop off of my desk, then crawled back into bed again. I opened Facebook. Zero Notification, Zero messages, nothing different since the last time I checked it. I opened up Twitter. Nothing. I sighed, and shut the laptop. But then slowly opened it again... There was something I remembered, but had never actually dared to check out,what with never being able to be alone in the house. But I was alone now...

I clicked into Google and just typed in "porn". Call me an amateur for not knowing any specific website names, but this was my first time doing this. A video link came up, and I clicked on it, interested. The video started up, and a plastic - looking chick with way too much makeup on popped onto the screen, and an Ok-ish looking guy stood behind her. They started kissing, then came the undressing, then the foreplay... But I didn't feel anything. I didn't feel the slightest bit aroused or wet or anything. I thought it might just be the video, but I tried a few other different ones too, and nothing. I stick my hand under the sheets and into my underwear to be sure, and I wasn't wet at all. I groaned and shoved the laptop away in disgust, but pulled it back towards me when I remembered something...

So, if you hadn't noticed, Anthony and I are - were - pretty adventurous. So whats the one thing all adventurous couples do? That's right. Make a sex tape. I know, I know, you're not meant to film yourself having sex because it could get into the wrong hands and all that shit, but honestly, right now, I'm glad I did. I closed the window with the porn in it, and went to my files, typed in a long and complicated password, and then I could view my videos. I scrolled through until I found it, and clicked into it, then smiled. In the video, I was adjusting the webcam, and Anthony  was smirking at me. (A/N: The things happening in the video will be in Italics, so as not to confuse you guys)

"I still don't think we should do this," Video-Anthony said.

"Relax, sweetie, no-one's gonna find it, I swear."

He still looked unsure. I let go of the webcam, and crawled over onto my bed, where he was stretched out, and pressed my lips to his.

In real time, I squirmed a little watching this, considering that we shot the tape where I was lying right now.

He responded eagerly, pressing his own lips to mine, and then clothes were flying, frantically, as if we couldn't get them out of the way quick enough, which was probably the case. "Anthony ," I gasped in the video, struggling to remove my underwear.

I felt myself getting wet, and slipped a hand underneath the sheets to stroke myself through my underwear. Yup. Just as I suspected. Soaking wet. I groaned. I just watched hardcore porn, and I didn't get aroused at all.

And now, just after seeing a video of Anthony and I kissing, I was dripping. I hissed, brought out of my thoughts, when I pushed my underwear to the side and stroked a finger across my clit. I groaned again, this time out of frustration. Anthony was so much better at this. I missed him so much. And I didn't only miss him because of the sex - I missed him. I missed being with him, talking to him, everything about him. I moaned again as I slid a finger into myself, then sighed. I'd just have to make do with my hands, for now... I turned back to the video, where things seemed to be progressing.

"Jas," He gasped as he slid into me. I shut my eyes tightly and bit my lip, letting the sensations overwhelm me. "H-harder," I gasped. He nodded shakily, and thrust into me faster, reaching down to caress my breasts...

And that was it, for me. I came. And quite loudly, too. Of course, that orgasm wasn't anywhere near as good as anything I've ever gotten from Anthony . It paled shamefully in comparison, but I was horny, and I needed relief, and fast.

I very, very nearly had a severe heart attack when I heard a slow clapping coming from my doorway. My head whipped up, and I saw Anthony standing there. I pulled my hands out from underneath the covers, and shoved the laptop away, but then cringed as I heard the moaning sounds coming from the speakers. I pulled the laptop back towards me, muted the volume, then threw it onto the bed, and stood up, smoothing down my clothes and hair, trying to look less flustered and more angry. "Anthony !" I gasped, trying not to look happy to see him.