The anniversary Pt 2

Anthony POV

I watched as Jasmine removed her jeans and - holy fucking shit she was wearing the thong she bought in Victoria Secrets. I quickly glanced at Renée and Pippa - just as I's expected. They were grinning at her. Jasmine turned to look at The girls and gave them a wink. They so planned this... Lin and Oak, both speechless up until now, let out a simultaneous breath, and continued staring at her. I shifted around a little where I was sitting, trying to hide the tent forming in my jeans. And so did Oak . I picked up the nearest thing in my reach -a remote control- and threw it at Oak's head. Jasmine saw what was going on and laughed out loud. How could she? She knew she was wearing that so why the hell would she parade it around? She seemed to read my thoughts, because she came over to me and sat in my lap. I moaned when I felt her brush again my erection, then she leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Revenge's a bitch, ain't it?" Revenge what was she talking about - Oh... She was getting me back for what I did to her in Victoria Secrets... Dammit.
Just then Daveed walked in and greeted everyone and sat down next to Renée he smirked at the sight of jasmine "what'd I miss ?"

No one had spoken yet since jasmine removed her jeans. Lin gave a nervous cough, trying to avert his gaze from Jasmine when he saw my death glare, and then Jasmine said, "Renée , I think it's your turn." Renée was the only one unnafected by the whole situation, and she smiled, and spoke, "Anthony , truth or dare?"

"D-dare," I stuttered without sinking, focusing on Jasmine who was shifting around in my lap, brushing my erection with her hand every now and then. "I dare you to..." Renée began, looking around the room. "I dare you to make out with Jasmine for... five minutes," She said, pulling out her phone, and setting the timer. I gulped. I didn't know if I could go five minutes without blowing my load. I mean, I know if it was anyone else, I would definitely not come just from kissing, but this was Jasmine we were talking about. And, I hadn't had an orgasm in almost a week, and that week was filled with multiple insane rounds of sexual activity... I shook my head, "No, I- I can't..."

"Why not?" Asked Oak, "Can't take it?" He asked, laughing.

"I can take it, it's just... I ... Can't really explain,"

"Anthony , you do know what's gonna happen if you don't do the dare, right?" Asked Lin .

I furrowed my eyebrows, "No, what?"

"Jasmine's got to take something else off." I looked at Jasmine , who was still sitting on my lap. All she had on was her thong, and her bra. "Fuck no," I growled, pressing my lips to hers quickly as I heard Renée say, "Your time starts now,"

Jasmine pressed her lips back to mine eagerly enough, and I moved my lips around hers, before sliding my tongue along her bottom lip, then her top lip. She opened her mouth, and I felt her hot breath mixing with mine. She slid her tongue against mine, and I did the same, but more aggressively, and tried to pin her tongue underneath mine. She let out a squeak, and she turned around in my lap so that her legs were on either side of my waist. I nibbled on her lip gently, and she moaned, then tangled her fingers into my hair. At the same, time, she ground her hips into my erection, which was now straining the fabric of my trousers, and I brought my hands down to her hips to push her gently away from that area. She giggled softly, but wouldn't budge. I was worked up enough already as if was, and if she kept grinding into me like she was doing, I was going to bust a nut in my pants. That would be embarrassing. She took mercy, though, and stopped grinding into me, and focused more on the kissing instead.

I suddenly heard Renée announce "Times up!" And we both let out an unwilling moan as we pulled away from each other. Lin ,Oak And Daveed were both staring at us intently, and I hadn't heard them say a word since the beginning of our make out session. I wasn't even going to look down there, but I was pretty sure that they were hard. I smirked at the fact that Jasmine was mine, and mine only. Renée sighed, "Okay, Anthony , it's your turn to ask someone." Jasmine shifted herself off of my lap, and shut her legs. From what I'd felt a few minutes ago, it was because she was so wet it was almost embarrassing. I looked around the circle, and sighed, "Can I pass? I don't really know what to ask anyone.."