Causal bathroom fluff

No Emotion Involved //RATED M //

*JASMINE POV *

The bell rang at the end of Science, and let me tell ya, I've never been so glad top hear it. I spent most of that class with my head bent into my Science textbook, squeezing my legs together and cursing Anthony for being so intoxicating.

As soon as I heard that beautiful sound of the bell, I got up, gathered my things, and rushed out of the classroom, ignoring the teacher when she told me to sit back down because 'The bell doesn't dismiss you, the teacher does.' Yeah, right.

I ran for my locker, stuffing my books into it haphazardly. The halls started to flood with students. I slammed my locker shut, and bolted for the bathrooms. Renée had done well. She put two 'Caution wet floor signs in front of the bathroom door, and she also managed to snaffle the key from the caretaker and slip it to me during Science. I stuck the key in the lock, making sure no-one was watching, and unlocked the bathroom door. Anthony was there already, leaning against the wall. I turned away from him to lock the door again.

'Hey,' He said.

I scowled at him. 'I'm not here to make pleasant conversation, Anthony.' I told him. Then I walked towards him, and for the first time that day, I started to hesitate. All those hesitations went out the window when I stood next to him. Apples, apples, apples, apples. Oh God. It was so... good.

My knees buckled and he reached out to hold on to me. I started to hyperventilate. What the fuck was wrong with me? Pull yourself together, Jasmine jones .

'Jazzy ... are you-' I cut him off with a kiss. I wasn't sweet and gentle, oh, hell no. I grabbed him my his shirt collar and pulled him down so I could kiss him. He responded immediately, his hands tangling into my hair. I brought my hands under his shirt and scratched my nails along his back. He growled deep inside him throat and lifted me up off of the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Clothes started flying everywhere. First my shirt, then his, then his jeans, then my leggings, and finally,my underwear. There I was standing naked in front of Anthony . He stared at my body. I distract him before he started drooling or something, I bent down in front of him and yanked him boxers down. Wow. He was hard already. I bit my lip, and rolled my eyes at him, then leaned over to whisper in his ear.

'You want me that bad, huh?'

'Y-yeah...'

'You know... if I didn't despise you, I might actually make sure you came.'

His eyes widened. 'I'm not gonna come?'

I shrugged. 'Depends. If you come first, congrats. If I come first... well, I guess you'll have to use your hands, then, Anthony . Because I'm not here for your pleasure, Anthony . I'm here for mine.'

'You are so...' He struggled to find the right word.

'Evil?' I suggested. He nodded.

'I know you don't hate me,' He said, walking towards me. I glared at him. 'Fuck you. I do.'

He took my face in his hands and pulled my lips to his, I dragged my tongue along his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. He then brought him lips lower down, to my neck. I breathed in his scent deeply.

"I hate you," I whispered, while he kissed my neck, biting on my collarbone. I shivered. " I hate you so fucking much..."

"Liar," He whispered back, sucking a nipple into his mouth. I gasped.

"I'm n- not lieing . . ."

"You are," He said, moving his hand further south. "Because," He rubbed my clit in slow circles while I bucked against his hand. "If you really did hate me . ." He plunged a finger into me. "Why are you letting this happen? Again?"

For that, I had no answer.

Oh wait, I did. But I was too delirious to think of one. I didn't want him to use his fingers to make me come. I needed him.

I grabbed his length in my hand and he gasped. I guided it up into me, sinking down onto it.

'Ohh fffuuucckkkk...' I moaned.

When he was fully inside of me, he started thrusting. I gasped over and over. He wasn't going to cum first. I needed this way more than him.

'I'm ..g-gonna come...' I told him.

'N-no, you're not...' He said back to me.

I screamed as he thrust into my from a new angle and hit a spot that made me nearly dizzy with pleasure.

He reached down between us and scraped his nails over my clit, and that was it for me. One thing I didn't understand was why he was trying to give me pleasure. I mean, I was so horrible to him. Why was he trying to make me come? I screamed loudly as I came. Taking care not to blurt out anything stupid like I did the last time.

I stopped thrusting into him, but he didn't. I remembered what I'd told him before - If I come first, he can take care of his orgasm by himself. But.. for some reason... I didn't want to do that to him. I pulled myself up off of him, and fell to my knees. He stared at me.

'What are you doin-'

'Shut the hell up, and enjoy the ride.' I told him, and before he could say anything else, I slid his length into my mouth until I felt him hit the back of my throat. I held him there for about five seconds until I couldn't feel the gag reflex anymore, then slid him all the way out, then back in, then out.

He started moaning loudly. 'Ohh... Jas...'

I went faster - if that was even possible. Then, I stopped. I wrapped my lips around the head of him cock and sucked. Hard. I stroked the rest of him fast with my hand. He came with a loud moan. I tasted the first spurt of come, and then decided I didn't particularly like it. I went to pull him out of my mouth, but he held my head there, forcing me to swallow. I looked up at him in shock, but swallowed anyway.

When he was done, he released me head and I pulled away.

We dressed in silence, using the water from the taps to clean ourselves (and the rest of the bathroom) up as we went along. I fixed my hair, which was a mess, thanks to Anthony , then went for the door.

'Jasmine ?'

'What?' I growled.

'I thought you said you didn't care if I came or not. I scowled. Why couldn't he just let it go? Did he have to ask questions about everything?

'I don't.' I replied, turning to look at him.

'So... why did you make me come? After you came?'

'Because "gives good blowjobs" looks good on a college application form, 'kay?' And with that, I unlocked the bathroom door and walked off to english class.

//rated M ,sorry if I gave to much detail I'm just trynna get this down . Was it to much ?//