I love him

No Emotion Involved

JASMINES POV

"Jasmine !" Came a voice from behind me. I ignored it. And focused on eating my lunch, drowning out the voices of everyone in the cafeteria. How could I be so stupid to have sex with Anthony ? Again. I mean, I vowed never to do it again! The voice came again. "Jasmine !" It hissed. I turned around and saw Renée beckoning for me to come closer.

"What?" I growled, walking over to where she was sitting, carrying my luch tray along with me.

"So... how'd it go?" She asked, grinning like an idiot.

"How'd what go?" I asked, playing the fool.

She shook her head as if I was mentally incompetent. "The sex. With Anthony ."

I glowered at her. "It was OK."

"OK? Just OK? But, he smells like apples, right? You love apples."

I stared at her. "Wait... how did you know Anthony smells like apples?"

"Uhh... you told me he did, remember?"

"Uh, no I didn't."

"Uh, yes you did."

"Renée ! I didn't."

She sighed. "Fine! I... kinda sprayed him with this cologne that smelt like apples-"

"WHAT? WHY?"

"Jas , its obvious you were insanely horny, and what kind of best friend would I be if I didn't make sure you went through the experience fo geting layed in the bathrooms?"

"You would be an awesome best frined!"

"You two are so adorable together!"

"No, we're not together. And we would NOT be adorable. I hate him. I'm just using him for the sex, you retard."

Renée grabbed my hand and led me out of the cafeteria.

"Right, lets play a game." She said when we were at the lockers.

Just then, we were interrupted by a voice, "Jasmine !" called Stephanie , rushing in my direction. "What?" I said. "I heard you were dating my brother!"

"From who?"

"Well, I didn't hear it from anyone, actually, but he drones on and on about you at home, so... I kind of assumed-"

"You 'assumed' WRONG. I hate your brother so much that if he were on fire and I had a bottle of water, I'd drink it."

Stephanie looked confused. "But... I think he likes you."

"Yeah, tell me something I don't know."

"So you don't want to date my brother?"

"No fucking way!"

She nodded, still looking confused and walked away."

"Okay, now we can get on with out game!" Said Renée .

"What? Re, have you finally lost it? I'm practically breaking down now, and you want to play a game?"

"Look, just listen. Here's how it going to go. I give you two choices and you pick the one you prefer. Just say the first one that pops into your head. Don't thinkl about it."

"I don't get it..."

"Okay, lets do a practice run. Taylor Launter or Robert Pattinson?"

I said the first choice that popped into my head without thinking about it,. "Taylor, duh."

"Good. So now, I'm gonna ask you some other questions, 'kay?"

"Okay, but I don't really see the point of-"

"Shh, just listen. Okay, Converse or Doc Martens?"

"Converse."

"Helels or Sneakers?"

"Heels."

"Skirts or jeans?"

"Jeans."

"Apple or Android?"

"Apple."

"Love or Lust?"

"Love." I said without thinking, and thoroughly surprising myself.

"Oak or Anthony ?"

"A-Anthony ," I whispered, shocking myself again.

"Daveed or Anthony ?"

"Anthony ..." Oh God, what was happening to me?

"Me or Anthony ?"

"Anthony ," Wow. I just chose Anthony Ramos over my own best friend.

Renée was smiling. "Seee, Jazzy ? You'd even choose Anthony over me!"

"That's only because I didn't think about it before I said it!"

"That's the point of the game! If you'd thought about what you said before you said it, you wouldn't have told the truth."

"Whatever," I mumbled, looking at my shoes.

"Jasmine , you love Anthony . You just said so yourself. "

I shook my head. "This can't be happening."

"Why not?"

"Be - Because... I hate him!"

"Shut up! You so do not!"

I started hyperventilating. "You're right," I whispered, "I do love him."

"It sure took you long enough," Came a voice. I turned around and found Anthony standing there. He'd heard everything. Shit.