Victoria secrets

Anthony's pov

Jasmine shut the velvet curtain behind her, then turned to face me. She gave me a small smile, then turned around to undress. At first, I was grateful that I couldn't see the front while she undressed, but then my gratefulness turned to exasperation when I realized I could see the reflection of her body from the dressing-room mirror she was standing in front of. She pulled her tee shirt up over her head,

I gasped as Jasmine removed her clothes. "So... you're gonna get undressed? In here?" I asked her. "Well, duh, Anthony . I can't put on a thong over my skirt." She replied, not looking back at me, but pulling her skirt off.

"Oh.. um.. okay." I sighed, sitting on the dressing room chair. I watched her reflection as she undressed. I should've probably looked away, because seeing her naked now would just make things harder when I couldn't come. I must be some kind of masochist. When she was almost fully undressed, she tried to unclip her bra, and, unfortunately for me, I couldn't look away. "Ant? Would you please help unclip my bra?" She asked, turning to face me. I gulped, then nodded. She turned back around so I could take it off for her. What else could I do? Then I got up and unclipped her bra from the back, watching her reflection in the mirror in front of her as the bra fell to the ground. I almost lost every ounce of control.

"Oh, fuck, Jas..." I half-moaned, kissing her neck from behind. She ground herself into my erection, as she had before, and I moaned louder. Just then, we heard a knock from the door, "Please note that sexual activity while in and Victoria Secrets store is prohibited." -Room-Attendant must have heard us, then. Jasmine narrowed her eyes, "WE'RE NOT HAVING SEX!" She yelled, and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole store heard her. The lady must have been too embarrassed to say anything else, because we didn't hear from her again. "Well," She whispered, turning to kiss me gently, "Where were we?" I took deep breaths, trying to remember what I was going to say - I remembered after a second or two, and said, "You really think you're going to win this bet, don't you?"

She stifled a laugh, "I know I am. I mean, look at yourself-" She palmed my erection once through my jeans, "-It's just a matter of time before you lose control..."

"Oh, and you're not aroused at all?"

She shook her head, "Nope. I'm just enjoying this." I tried to keep my eyes on her face, but I found my gaze travelling to her breasts every so often - inspiration struck, and I suddenly grabbed her, her back towards me, and ran a finger across her center. She was still wearing underwear, but they were soaking wet. "Thought you said you weren't aroused?" I teased, rubbing my finger across her slit faster. "Um... I... Uh..."

I smiled, and rubbed where I thought her clit was - and got instantaneous results. She ground her hips into my hand, and tried to be quiet as I rubbed her pantie-covered clit faster. "Th - that's not f-fair," She gasped, trying futilely to wriggle out of my grasp. "What's not fair?" I asked, smirking as I pulled her underwear to the side. She gasped, but spoke anyway, "I b-brought you h-here to... to make you l-lose the bet, not me..."

"Well, sometimes things don't go as planned. And by the way, try to keep quiet when you come, we don't need anyone interrupting us," I murmured, slowly penetrating her with my finger. "N-no!" She gasped, trying, again, to stop her impending orgasm. I grinned widely, feeling the velvety walls of her vagina, and adding another finger. She was absolutely soaking wet, and I had no trouble pumping her with my fingers. I stretched out my thumb, and rubbed her clit and she dug her nails into my arm, and squealed softly. "Anthony ... Anthony , please..." She begged, squirming way from my hand. "Please what?" I asked, trying to find her g-spot. "Please, just stop... don't do this, please..."

"But this is how the bet works, remember? There's no asking anyone to stop... that wasn't part of the rules."

"Please, please, please, please." She begged again, moaning quietly. I sighed. I would probably regret this later. I stopped my movements, removing my hand from her wet center, and she sighed, half in frustration, half in relief. Then she turned on me. "What the actual fuck, Anthony ?!"

"Jas , I saw an opportunity, and I went for it."

She rubbed her fingers on her temples, then sighed, "Okay... Well, I don't feel like trying the lingerie on anymore, so I'll just buy them... I'll get you for this later."

"We'll see."

"We will," She said, then started putting on her clothes again. I sat back down on the dressing room chair, trying to catch my breath. I was already regretting not making her come while I had the upper-hand. When she was dressed, she picked up her items of lingerie, and gestured for me to follow her out of the room, and I did. As we passed the Dressing Room Attendant, she scowled at us, and Jasmine stuck her tongue out at her. I smiled sweetly at the attendant, then wrapped my arm around Jasmine's shoulder, proud to have her as a girlfriend. She paid for the lingerie, and she picked one more item, that I offered to pay for - she didn't let me see what it was, though.

After we'd left the store, Jasmine and I walked back to the bus stop in comfortable silence, her hand in mine. I was plotting, and I was sure she was too. Our anniversary was tomorrow, so I needed a plan...

//HERES MORE OF THE SINS//